PDA

View Full Version : Photomatched 2012 Nike navy game used #43 Gerald Sensabaugh Cowboys vs Panthers jersey

scottishcowboy41
06-12-2014, 05:03 PM
Here we have for sale my very rare Dallas Cowboys navy game used Nike jersey, worn by former starting safety #43 Gerald Sensabaugh during the 19-14 win against the Carolina Panthers on the 21st of October 2012. Sensabaugh had 5 combined tackles in the game, 3 solo and 2 assisted. With the switch to Nike equipment in 2012, the Carolina game was the first game the Cowboys wore navy blue Nike game jerseys. The jersey is date tagged 2012 and is a size 40 and is a “L-BK” cut.

The jersey shows light use. These new navy Nike jerseys are really thick, tough and stiff when compared to the previous Reebok game jerseys. There is a small silver and blue paint transfer just above the “4” on the chest. There are some hit marks and scuffs on the front and side of the left shoulder. There is a small stain on the “4” on the rear of the jersey. There is some very very slight bobbling on the side panels and there is more significant bobbling on the back of the inside of the jersey, from where it has rubbed on Sensabaugh’s pads during the Carolina game.

I have photomatched the jersey to the Carolina game using the hit marks on the front of the left shoulder. The unique curved stitching pattern along the bottom of the front of the left sleeve stripe is also a 100% photomatch. I have also matched the long points on the corners ofthe “4” on the front of the jersey. I have circled these various matches in red .There are quite a few high-def photo’s on Getty, AP, USA Today and Corbis of Sensabaugh wearing this jersey that will give lots of close-up’s of mesh patterns, seams and loose stitches for more matches, if you have the right contacts to get them of course.

I am looking to sell the jersey at $250 which includes tracked shipping, which I think if very fair considering the scarcity of game used Cowboys Nike jerseys, especially blue one’s. This is a recent acquisition to my collection, but a Cowboys grail item has caught my eye, hence the sale of this Sensabaugh game jersey to free up some funds.

I can only upload 10 photo’s at a time, so I will add the rest ofthe photo’s in a separate post below. As per forum rules, I have had to shrink the photo’s down a lot to load them on the website. If you want me to email you the original size photo’s to see the details, to aid you with your decision, please just ask.

Please post your email address if you areinterested in buying the jersey and I will contact you straight away.

scottishcowboy41
06-12-2014, 05:05 PM
Here are the photomatches, circled in red.

scottishcowboy41
06-16-2014, 05:47 AM
I will considers offers on my initial $250 shipped price.

scottishcowboy41
06-16-2014, 11:21 AM
Jersey sold. Thank you.