PDA

View Full Version : Question, those who purchase from Steiner Sports.

pungent
06-16-2014, 02:45 PM
Who is a good, reliable account executive there? I've dealt with a few and they seem to only give me half-answers, like I'll request to be placed on a waiting list to be notified of a particular product and I'll see it on their website before the person gets back to me. Thanks.

marino13
06-16-2014, 05:22 PM
I can count about THREE that will follow through with your request.

But for those three to put you on a priority list - yes there is such a thing, you will need to be a decent spender and serious about it. Why do I say this? There are a ton of potential buyers out there but when they hear the price, they just balked. Before you balked, you negotiate and there are always wiggle room.

On that list, there are a bunch of very reliable resellers also - it will be difficult for you to compete against since they actually spending money.

I am still waiting on a Tanaka's gamer - I am hoping that I dont have to donate blood and sell my kidney to get one. JUST ONE!

yanks12025
06-16-2014, 06:54 PM
I can count about THREE that will follow through with your request.

But for those three to put you on a priority list - yes there is such a thing, you will need to be a decent spender and serious about it. Why do I say this? There are a ton of potential buyers out there but when they hear the price, they just balked. Before you balked, you negotiate and there are always wiggle room.

On that list, there are a bunch of very reliable resellers also - it will be difficult for you to compete against since they actually spending money.

I am still waiting on a Tanaka's gamer - I am hoping that I dont have to donate blood and sell my kidney to get one. JUST ONE!

So who's a good person to message there and they ACTUALLY reply back! I've sent several messages about 2014 yankee items and heard nothing back.