PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know what the Seattle Mariners do with items that don't sell on their auction site?

BamaHater
06-18-2014, 02:41 PM
They were selling the TBTC uniforms from the Astros-Mariners game on their auction site and I know many of the Astros unifrom sets did not sell. What do they do with the items after they don't sell? Put them back up for auction again at a later time, sell at the ballpark? I was just curious. I might be interest in an Astros one if they get cheap enough.

MyOhMy0534
06-18-2014, 04:01 PM
When I went to the team store at Safeco field last year they had some from last years game that didn't sell. But anthoer place to check would be krukcards on ebay they get all the mariners jerseys that don't sell.

carbonrosa
06-18-2014, 04:01 PM
If you're interested in buying one of them, try calling the team store. I'm sure they're sitting in the back or possibly in the team store front. When I didn't win Tanaka's mlb debut/1st win pitch ball because the reserve wasn't met, a month later I called the Blue Jays team store and they still had it so I bought it right over the phone.
-Devin

BamaHater
06-18-2014, 04:07 PM
If you're interested in buying one of them, try calling the team store. I'm sure they're sitting in the back or possibly in the team store front. When I didn't win Tanaka's mlb debut/1st win pitch ball because the reserve wasn't met, a month later I called the Blue Jays team store and they still had it so I bought it right over the phone.
-Devin
Might try calling the team store. Anyone have a number for them?

Phil316
06-18-2014, 05:05 PM
206 346-4287

BamaHater
06-18-2014, 08:40 PM
206 346-4287
Thank You

perezfan
06-20-2014, 05:45 PM
They were selling the TBTC uniforms from the Astros-Mariners game on their auction site and I know many of the Astros unifrom sets did not sell. What do they do with the items after they don't sell? Put them back up for auction again at a later time, sell at the ballpark? I was just curious. I might be interest in an Astros one if they get cheap enough.

I saw a bunch of these exact jerseys/full uniforms at the M's game against NY on 6/11. They were in the Game Used Kiosk on the first level. Many offerings included the Caps and even Helmets. No star players... all commons.

Hopefully you were able to make a connection... good luck!

BVC
09-26-2014, 09:52 PM
Sorry I just noticed this post - Call the Mariners store.

I was at an August 27 game and the TBTC Astros unis (jersey, pants, hat) were half-price ($180). While I was contemplating one, it sold, so the half-price thing must have just started. Still, I got a beauty that fit me perfectly - even the hat and pants. I believe they had four left between the store and the shop - they might all be gone by now.