Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HawaiiSportsNut
    • Dec 2009

Mannequin Alternative

Having no luck in finding a mannequin in my hometown, I decided to make my own jersey display stand. I used 3/4" PVC to make it. The shoulder length & height can easily be adjust to the different jersey sizes by using fittings. Since to top bar runs through the entire length of the jersey there shouldn't be any long term damage to the jersey it self. I draped a cloth over the PVC (under the jersey) so that the jersey doesn't touch any part of the PVC. Overall, I am quite please with how it turned out.

sigpic
  • DJaeger22
    • Oct 2010

Re: Mannequin Alternative

That looks great! What did you use for the locker portion?
    Always looking for anything John Flaherty, Drew Storen and Marcell Ozuna game used.
    jaeger_danny@yahoo.com

Comment

• HawaiiSportsNut
      • Dec 2009

Originally posted by DJaeger22
      That looks great! What did you use for the locker portion?
      It's a display case that my father made a few years ago. It has sliding doors which I removed to take the picture.
      sigpic

Comment

• emann
        • Nov 2008

Looks like a great, cheap alternative. I'm wondering how you go the bends in the PVC up near the neck portion (on both sides of the "T" connector)?

Comment

• HawaiiSportsNut
          • Dec 2009

Originally posted by emann
          Looks like a great, cheap alternative. I'm wondering how you go the bends in the PVC up near the neck portion (on both sides of the "T" connector)?
          I designed & built a jig to create the bend. It makes the exact bend every time.

sigpic

Comment

Working...