Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • stasman
    • Dec 2011

Best card ever pulled

With all the cards being pulled and sold, I think this card is about as great of a card that there is....everybody wants rookie cards, auto cards, game used cards and kids look up to these athletes for many reasons. I think every collector should have this card in their collection to show to their kids what a true hero or role model is. Thank you Lt. John Moran NYPD
    Attached Files
  • mook03005
    • Apr 2008

Re: Best card ever pulled

that is awesome! much respect for them for a card company to do that..what card company is that? that puts those inserts in packs?

As for me Id have to say was in '93 and that I pulled a 1993 Pro-line Troy Aikman Autograph insert card , I then conveniently sold the card back to the card shop I bought it in for $250... Beckett value prices!
    Ebay seller: mancaveauctions

Collecting Marlins Game Used jerseys, Jeff Conine,
    250 HR / 250 SB Club Members.

Comment

• sox83cubs84
      Banned
      • Apr 2009

At the times that they were their hottest, I pulled a Donruss Mattingly rookie and both Fleer and Donruss Canseco rookies Of course, neither held their value too long.

Dave Miedema

Comment

• stasman
        • Dec 2011

Originally posted by mook03005
        that is awesome! much respect for them for a card company to do that..what card company is that? that puts those inserts in packs?

As for me Id have to say was in '93 and that I pulled a 1993 Pro-line Troy Aikman Autograph insert card , I then conveniently sold the card back to the card shop I bought it in for $250... Beckett value prices!
        Topps 2009 Heritage.

Comment

• OaklandAsFan
          • Sep 2007

pulled a Griffey red auto redemption from last years or the years before Allen and Ginter numbered to 10. Sold it for $1000 BIN on Ebay

Comment

Working...