PDA

View Full Version : Vintage Posters

eppd3707
07-08-2014, 07:58 PM
I've been looking for some vintage posters. One is the Dave Winfield "Class" poster from Costacos Brothers. Another is the Paul Molitor and Robin Yount "The Bat Man and Robin" poster. There is currently one on eBay but I am looking for one that is in New condition. The last one I'm looking for I saw online once and have yet to see it again. It is from the 90's and Mike Ditka is dressed in a military uniform. I believe the poster is called "Operation Ditka Storm". If anybody has any information or owns of these posters in good condition they would be willing to sell let me know.

Misha
07-10-2014, 07:29 AM
You must be young if stuff from the 90’s is vintage:)

ChrisCavalier
07-10-2014, 10:25 PM
You must be young if stuff from the 90’s is vintage:)
LOL…some of the clothes I still wear are from older than the 90's!

godwulf
08-23-2014, 04:04 PM
Geez, I saw the thread title "Vintage Posters" and I thought it was going to be something about me.

Chess2899
08-24-2014, 09:26 PM
LOL…some of the clothes I still wear are from older than the 90's!

Yes, I saw you at the National. Hopefully Ken gave you a raise so that you can avoid the Samaritan Centers. :)

ferro39
08-28-2014, 11:41 PM
i loved the george brett "royalty" one. i have it signed somewhere in a frame

Desi
09-01-2014, 10:29 PM
I am trying to collect my favorite posters from my childhood. I was big into the Costacos Brothers posters and Nike posters from the 80s and 90s, with a focus on Chicago athletes.

I created a pinterest page so I could keep track of what I was looking for:

http://www.pinterest.com/desiinc/vintage-chicago-themed-sports-posters/

I have most of these now, and most of them signed, but still looking for a few more. I have a search set up on eBay to alert me if the one's I'm looking for pop.

-Desi