PDA

View Full Version : How to get complete minor league rosters?

brianborsch
12-22-2006, 06:33 AM
Anyone know how to get a complete minor league roster from a Gulf Coast League Team? I am talking a roster that lists names, birthdates, jersey #'s, etc.....

allstarsplus
12-22-2006, 07:45 AM
Brian - Best way is to get a hold of their media/press guide. Don't be suprised if it is 1 sheet of paper. The GCL league doesn't have a big budget.

Since you are a big Nats collector I dug up the info for their GCL affiliate for you:

Gulf Coast Nationals (R)
Official Stadium: Carl Barger Baseball Complex 5600 Stadium Parkway Melbourne, FL, 32940
Phone: (321) 633-8119

If it is another team you are looking for, let me know. Andrew

suave1477
12-22-2006, 12:44 PM
I know its not much help but the Brooklyn Cyclones (NY Mets Affiliate) has lineup sheets which posts all the players information for that season, Yearbook which lists all the players information for that season, and a Media Guide which gives you a listing of all there Rosters past and present.

brianborsch
12-22-2006, 02:25 PM
Thanks for all your responses, but I am looking for a complete roster with jersey #'s for the GCL Phillies. I tried calline them, but got the voicemail and there is not option to leave a message.

allstarsplus
12-22-2006, 02:36 PM
Thanks for all your responses, but I am looking for a complete roster with jersey #'s for the GCL Phillies. I tried calline them, but got the voicemail and there is not option to leave a message.

Brian - I just emailed you their current roster. Hope it helps!!!! Thought for sure you wanted that Nats GCL roster (lol). Andrew

ryan4fregosi
12-31-2006, 01:48 PM
It's short on jersey #s, but features a wealth of other info:

http://www.minorleaguebaseball.com/app/milb/stats/stats.jsp?t=t_ros&cid=469

(I hope lhp Antonio Bastardo makes The Show!)

brianborsch
12-31-2006, 03:02 PM
Unfortunately for me, the reason I want this is for the jersey #'s.