PDA

View Full Version : David Ortiz/Adrian Gonzalez Game Used Pullovers

SoxSignatures
07-17-2014, 08:54 AM
I work with a lot of Red Sox minor league players, and one former Sox prospect is looking to sell a couple items he picked up while with the team.

David Ortiz Game Used Pullover $300
http://soxsignatures.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/Ortiz-GU-Pullover.jpg

Adrian Gonzalez Game Used Pullover $225
http://soxsignatures.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/AGon-GU-Pullover.jpg

For more info or to make an offer, email Brian@SoxSignatures.com

SoxSignatures
07-18-2014, 07:08 AM
Any offers? Willing to do a pretty good discount if you buy both! The player seems pretty motivated to sell

danesei@yahoo.com
07-18-2014, 08:13 AM
Hi Brian. Welcome to the forum. :)

If I might ask, how would one differentiate between a team issued or retail pullover?

SoxSignatures
07-18-2014, 08:43 AM
I guess you really can't But this is going off the word of a former Red Sox minor leaguer though, not myself. The Ortiz was modified as these types of pullovers are only sold as long sleeves in retail, but other than the markings and the fact they have clearly been used, you don't have much to go off of. If I could send it in to a place like Steiner or the Red Sox themselves I would love to, however I'm not even sure they would offer a service like that.

SoxSignatures
07-21-2014, 02:15 PM
bump....taking offers

Phil316
07-21-2014, 05:26 PM
Any chance of getting written COA's from the former player?

helf35
07-21-2014, 06:28 PM
Hi Brian. Welcome to the forum. :)

If I might ask, how would one differentiate between a team issued or retail pullover?

The ones I bought from the white sox had the mlb authentic tag sewn on the front like the jerseys. The retail ones do not.

danesei@yahoo.com
07-21-2014, 08:41 PM
The ones I bought from the white sox had the mlb authentic tag sewn on the front like the jerseys. The retail ones do not.

Thanks for clarifying that. So, while retail jerseys have the MLB Authentic tagging, retail pullovers don't? That's very interesting and useful information. :)

SoxSignatures
07-22-2014, 07:01 AM
I'm sure he would be happy to provide a COA, send me an email Phil (Brian@SoxSignatures.com)