PDA

View Full Version : Detroit Tiger Baseballs from road games MLB authenticated

tigerdale
08-07-2014, 12:15 PM
I'm looking for Detroit Tigers MLB authenticated baseballs from them playing on the road....2 types...Detroit Tiger "hits" (single,double,triple,or home run) and Justin Verlander Pitches...any year is fine.
I need 'hit' tiger balls from NY,Toronto, Tampa & the white sox and many national league parks...
I need Verlander pitched balls from NY & Boston & most national league parks...
please email if you can help....thanks to everyone as always!!

mreph
08-07-2014, 01:25 PM
I would try the mets in-stadium booth, I thought they had a couple tiger's used baseballs from their visit to Citi Field in 2013

tigerdale
08-21-2014, 11:05 AM
Cross Toronto off the list of hit baseballs!!!

marino13
08-22-2014, 05:12 AM
Cross Toronto off the list of hit baseballs!!!

Might as well ... cross Yankees off the list also!

Why?

Because no such thing exist - unless it is Yankees' milestones related (Jeter's, Mariano's, Arod's...)

As far as I know, the Yankees do not allow authenticator(s) in the dugout to authenticated - foul, hit or whatever baseballs. It is all generic to the date of the game only.

tigerdale
08-22-2014, 05:50 AM
Might as well ... cross Yankees off the list also!

Why?

Because no such thing exist - unless it is Yankees' milestones related (Jeter's, Mariano's, Arod's...)

As far as I know, the Yankees do not allow authenticator(s) in the dugout to authenticated - foul, hit or whatever baseballs. It is all generic to the date of the game only.
I know....thats crazy isnt it!! Boston has been the same way, but during the post season last year MLB authenticaters did it to the pitch, so I was able to snag a hit. Hoping maybe something like that will happen w/ the Yankees, even though in 2011 & 2012 post season against Detroit they were generic to the game.

tigerdale
09-10-2014, 07:37 AM
cross Tampa off the list!!
For Tiger hits in the american league I need NY & Chicago....need many national league cities.
For Verlander pitches I need NY & Boston......need many national league cities,
Thank you as always!!!

tigerdale
06-11-2015, 06:43 AM
For Tigers 'hits'..I just need Yankees in the American league..National I need Milwaukee,Cubs,Atlanta,Mets,Phillies,Dodgers,Giant s & Rockies.

For Verlander 'pitched' baseballs..I need Boston & Yankees in American, National I need Milwaukee, Cubs, Atlanta, Washington, Mets, Phillies, Miami, Dodgers, Giants & Rockies.

I realize some of these may have never happened Like Verlander pitching in some of the National league parks.