PDA

View Full Version : Story on Brewers Authentics

Ripken
08-07-2014, 08:36 PM
Some comments from team officials and info on the MLB game-used authentication program from a Brewers perspective: http://www.sportscollectorsdaily.com/brewers-authentics-proves-dirty-can-delightful/

mreph
08-07-2014, 10:43 PM
After only working with Steiner Sports, I really liked Brewers Authentics team. I purchased a Brett Gardner Locker room Tag for a reasonable price and I received a handwritten letter thanking me for my purchase

johnsontravis@ymail.com
08-08-2014, 12:07 AM
After only working with Steiner Sports, I really liked Brewers Authentics team. I purchased a Brett Gardner Locker room Tag for a reasonable price and I received a handwritten letter thanking me for my purchase

David Siever and the Brewers authentics team is really great to work with. They have improved greatly in the last year and are continuing to learn. Prices aren't perfect sometimes and they don't get a lot of action on MLB Auctions as they set the starting bid at what they want, but overall it hasn't been too bad.

The kiosk is a think of beauty though. They look awesome and the lighting used compliments the items nicely.

TheKid19
08-08-2014, 01:03 PM
Dave is a great guy to work with, but very hard to get a hold of. Sometimes it takes weeks to get through to him, and he has never returned a message I've left. Maybe I need to spend more money there for him to remember me :)

rudyjj18
08-08-2014, 01:13 PM
I've had decent luck contacting Milwaukee Authentics on Twitter. They won't negotiate on there. But it seems to catch their attention a bit.

johnsontravis@ymail.com
08-08-2014, 03:07 PM
I've had decent luck contacting Milwaukee Authentics on Twitter. They won't negotiate on there. But it seems to catch their attention a bit.

Yah this is what I do. If I don't get a reply I just start tweeting them and tell them to check their email. My biggest issue is a lot of times I don't get a follow up email. I will say it has gotten better recently though.

Calling him is probably the most reliable. Even though he is in meetings 90% of his work time(feels like it) he is good about calling back quickly.

MLB~NUT
08-08-2014, 03:36 PM
I wish the Cardinals Would Finally get with it! There GU is Very Lacking!!!:mad: