Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • esquiresports
    • Mar 2012

Looking for a Bo Jackson (Auburn) style or photo match - will pay

I am looking for a photo or style match for the pictured Bo Jackson Auburn jersey. I am particularly focused on the short distance between the bottom of the shoulder stripes and the end of the sleeves (and the short sleeve length).

Willing to pay $25 for a style match or $50 for a photo match. Please PM me. Need by Wednesday.

Thank you!

• esquiresports
    • Mar 2012

Re: Looking for a Bo Jackson (Auburn) style or photo match - will pay

Extending need by date to this Saturday, August 23. Thanks for your help on this one!

Comment

• perlman9
      • Dec 2007

Here is a similar jersey that sold not sure about the seller but seems to have high-end Heisman items

And this may have short blue on the sleeve, not sure
      Jason Perlman
      jperlman@ohaflcio.org

Comment

• esquiresports
        • Mar 2012

Thanks Perlman9. In other photos from that promotional shoot Bo did, the sleeves have a pretty long stretch of blue.

I looked through 100s of "Bo Jackson Auburn" Google images results, but didn't see anything close.

From some of the incredible matching I've seen done here, I know some members are FAR better at locating images than I am!

Comment

• volunteer
          • Jun 2014

I noticed in the pics I see that the strips don't go all the way around the sleeves.

Comment

• volunteer
            • Jun 2014

I noticed in the pics I see that the strips don't go all the way around the sleeves.

Comment

• wfl1974
              • Feb 2008

Not sure if this helps...the jersey length is different but the sleeves looks very similar.

Comment

• esquiresports
                • Mar 2012

Thanks guys. Still searching. Amazing how limited the number of sports photos pre-1990 or so is relative to the digital age.

Comment

• volunteer
                  • Jun 2014

Originally posted by esquiresports
                  I looked through 100s of "Bo Jackson Auburn" Google images results, but didn't see anything close.
                  I think you just answered the question

Comment

• RKO18
                    • Sep 2008

Comment

• RKO18
                      • Sep 2008

I just found a higher resolution version of the image I posted and the sleeves are too long.

Comment

• bgakladd
                        • Dec 2007

The number 3 with the middle part of the number going in so far to the left is what is making finding this jersey so difficult. About every photo shows a shorter version of the middle part of that #3.
                        Attached Files

Comment

• GoTigers
                          • Aug 2007

Auburn played 8 home games that year. You can rule out FSU, Florida, and Alabama. The season opener looked like the sleeve style might, maybe, could be a possible match but the images and video I've seen we're low res and far from a match.
                          Thanks,
                          Jimmy

Email:
                          jamesbrandt24 at yahoo.com

Comment

• UGA-1
                            • Jan 2009

The construction of this jersey with the larger holed mesh makes me think this could be a practice jersey. Just my opinion but I have seen this with older UGA jerseys a couple of times.
                            Always looking for Georgia Bulldogs game used.
                            email: jgiles2448@yahoo.com

Comment

• esquiresports
                              • Mar 2012

Originally posted by bgakladd
                              The number 3 with the middle part of the number going in so far to the left is what is making finding this jersey so difficult. About every photo shows a shorter version of the middle part of that #3.
                              Great call on this one. I've been rechecking the photos and can't find one with numbering like this. Will keep checking, but thanks for noting it. Easier to check than the sleeve issue I've noted.

Comment

Working...