PDA

View Full Version : Question For Seattle Wa Collectors

3arod13
08-19-2014, 05:26 AM
I know back in the early 1990's, Mill Creek, Coast-to-Coast, and Kirkland Sports Cards were the three Seattle Mariners Game Used dealers. I know Scott Mahlum owns Mill Creek Sports Cards. I believe Brent (can't recall his last name) owned Kirkland's. Does anyone know Brent's last name? Is he still in business?

danesei@yahoo.com
08-19-2014, 05:56 AM
Hi Tony. The only info I could find for Kirkland is a store that has been family run for a dozen years by someone named Marcos.

Here's their Facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Kirkland-Sports-Cards/207735585955460

I assume it's not the same shop that you're looking for, though.

3arod13
08-19-2014, 06:08 AM
Hi Tony. The only info I could find for Kirkland is a store that has been family run for a dozen years by someone named Marcos.

Here's their Facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Kirkland-Sports-Cards/207735585955460

I assume it's not the same shop that you're looking for, though.

I believe the old Kirkland Sports Cards is no longer in business. It was run by Brent C. Hobrack (can't recall if his last name is correct). Old address was 8552 122nd Ave NE, Kirkland, WA 98033.

Thanks for taking time to help!!

tmpjets
08-19-2014, 02:05 PM
From my understanding and dealings with Mill Creek now is that Scott and Brent both own and run the same shop that also Brent's brother runs too. Hands down the most honest and 100% some of the best people you could buy from and/or work with. I have done business with Mill Creek for years and have never thought twice about it. Especially if your a Seattle Fan.

3arod13
08-19-2014, 03:12 PM
From my understanding and dealings with Mill Creek now is that Scott and Brent both own and run the same shop that also Brent's brother runs too. Hands down the most honest and 100% some of the best people you could buy from and/or work with. I have done business with Mill Creek for years and have never thought twice about it. Especially if your a Seattle Fan.

Agree! I got emails from Brent at Mill Creek, but wasn't sure if it was the same Brent. I have many pieces in my Arod collection that have LOA's from Mill Creek, Coast-to-Coast, and Kirkland Sports Cards. Trust more Arod game used stuff early in his career from these sources.