PDA

View Full Version : Konerko 2009 Halfway St. Patty's Jersey ?

helf35
08-23-2014, 03:14 PM
So I bought this on eBay a few days ago and I just received it today. In the description it never said anything about having MLB authentication on the jersey and it convienantly left it out in the photos. The sticker is authenticated to Jermaine dye game used green pinstripe jersey and it looks like someone tried to peel it off but realized it leaves part of the sticker residue if you do. I'm wondering if someone tried to take the sticker off because of the improper authentication or if someone placed this sticker on it. To me it looks like they tried taking it off. This jersey has a proper wash tag and it doesn't look tampered with. The right half of the sticker looks like it has been left alone its the left half that is coming off. Would appreciate any help. Thanks LH 703456 is the authentication number.

esigs
08-24-2014, 07:56 AM
So I bought this on eBay a few days ago and I just received it today. In the description it never said anything about having MLB authentication on the jersey and it convienantly left it out in the photos. The sticker is authenticated to Jermaine dye game used green pinstripe jersey and it looks like someone tried to peel it off but realized it leaves part of the sticker residue if you do. I'm wondering if someone tried to take the sticker off because of the improper authentication or if someone placed this sticker on it. To me it looks like they tried taking it off. This jersey has a proper wash tag and it doesn't look tampered with. The right half of the sticker looks like it has been left alone its the left half that is coming off. Would appreciate any help. Thanks LH 703456 is the authentication number.

I would guess someone tried to peel it. I would also guess that MLB Authenticators made a mistake, because Konerko's jersey has the tag LH 703455, just one number before the one they put on this jersey. I would contact them and ask that the sticker be replaced.

johnsontravis@ymail.com
08-24-2014, 09:34 AM
I would guess someone tried to peel it. I would also guess that MLB Authenticators made a mistake, because Konerko's jersey has the tag LH 703455, just one number before the one they put on this jersey. I would contact them and ask that the sticker be replaced.

They aren't going to replace the sticker, but they will correct it in the data base.

helf35
08-25-2014, 11:18 AM
I contacted MLB last night and I recieved a reply first thing this morning. They said I need to send some photos of the jersey. Hopefully I can resolve this soon.

helf35
08-27-2014, 10:23 AM
I contacted mlb Sunday night through an email and they have already switched it by Wednesday morning.

jbean023
08-27-2014, 12:37 PM
If you don't like the way the sticker looks you can send the jersey in and they will replace the sticker for you.