PDA

View Full Version : Please Help: How do you get screen Shots from MLB TV?

carbonrosa
08-30-2014, 09:36 AM
Hi everyone, please help with my problem. I found a photo match of a Bryce Harper bat I own from 9/7/12. I purchased MLB TV but have no clue how to Jpeg the video to put up screenshots like everyone here does to show off their game used items. Is there a program that you need to use? I have a Dell windows vista laptop and I also have an xbox 360 but cant figure it out on both.
-Devin

bobsis24
08-30-2014, 10:19 AM
There are probably a number of ways to do it, but mine is to do a screen capture with MLB.TV paused at the desired frame in full-screen mode; the higher the screen resolution, the larger the image will be. Getting it to pause at exactly the right frame (where the image is not blurred due to camera or bat motion) is the most tedious part for me.

When you have it at the desired frame, use the Print Screen key, which copies the screen image to the clipboard. Then switch to an image-editing program & paste the image into it. I use Adobe Photoshop, but even MS-Paint (I assume it's supplied with Vista) will work. From there, you have to learn how to draw circles, lines, etc. on the image with your program so that you can highlight the photomatched areas.

Hope this helps,
Bob

rdeversole
08-30-2014, 10:21 AM
Google how to take a screenshot. On my Mac it's Shift + Command + 3 for a screenshot or Shift + Command + 4 to take a screenshot of just the area of the screen that I select. Pause the video at various intervals and take lots of shots and choose the best ones after you have a few.