PDA

View Full Version : Administrative Change on Game Used Universe

ChrisCavalier
09-02-2014, 10:00 AM
Hello Everyone,

If you recall, given my new position as VP of Consignments with Goldin Auctions, Ken has asked that I step down as an administrator of Game Used Universe to focus entirely on my new position. As such, I will no longer be acting as an administrator on Game Used Universe. To help with the administration of the site, Doug Reiser (affectionately known as "dougiedshow" on Game Used Universe) will be stepping in as a new administrator/moderator joining the other moderators here on GUU.

Going forward, any questions that used to be directed to me can now be directed to Doug and the other moderators here. As I have mentioned previously, I will continue to participate on the site as a member, just not handling any administrative issues any longer.

I know the members here are in good hands with Doug and the other moderators and I personally look forward to being part of the GUU community as a member going forward. As always, I will continue to be happy to assist the members here in any way outside of administrative questions.

Sincerely,
Chris

d2ray13
09-03-2014, 01:08 PM
Congrats Chris! The way I've seen you manage this website over the years provides great assurance that KG added a great asset to Team Goldin. Now do me the favor of being a thorn in Ken's side about his Mantle bat! It needs a new home!

ChrisCavalier
09-03-2014, 01:19 PM
Congrats Chris! The way I've seen you manage this website over the years provides great assurance that KG added a great asset to Team Goldin. Now do me the favor of being a thorn in Ken's side about his Mantle bat! It needs a new home!
Hey Damon,

I already tried to convince Ken that the bat would make for a great graduation gift for my son. Unfortunately, I was not successful :o

-Chris

Phil316
09-03-2014, 01:28 PM
Chris,

Can you provide the official list of GUU moderators ? I have never found this info all in one place unless i am missing something. Thanks

Roady
09-03-2014, 02:49 PM
Congrats to Doug. Good luck managing the fun house! :)

ChrisCavalier
09-03-2014, 05:30 PM
Chris,

Can you provide the official list of GUU moderators ? I have never found this info all in one place unless i am missing something. Thanks
Currently, the GUU moderators are:

Mike Specht
David Louie
Nick DiSalvo
Doug Reiser (as referenced in the initial post on this thread)

Notably, Mike, David and Nick have served as moderators for a quite some time now. They have all been enormously instrumental in the growth of GUU and the positive environment that now permeates this site. Their contributions cannot be overstated nor can I overstate how grateful I am for all they have done to help this community.

Sincerely,
Chris