New Guy, 49ers Fan - Needs Help as Usual!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Germinator
    • Sep 2014

New Guy, 49ers Fan - Needs Help as Usual!

Hey All,

Longtime lurker of the site and first time poster. I've been a 49ers collector for years. I have a ridiculous amount of items but have stayed away from game used stuff for years. It's just too hard to authenticate.

Unfortunately I came across a contact recently that is giving me, what I think, are solid leads on game used stuff. So the first thing I wanted to present to you guys for your thoughts was a Patrick Willis 2007 jersey.

The thing is to me is it looks small. But I'm a fat guy so all stuff looks small. The arms and waist are all elastic. I couldn't find a photo-match on Getty but then again I'm not sure this is a 2007 jersey.

I tried to attach the photos here but they were too big. Here's a link, let me know if it's a violation of policy:

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

Let me know your thoughts and please be gentle!
  • Germinator
    • Sep 2014

Re: New Guy, 49ers Fan - Needs Help as Usual!

Check out my bio "germinator" at Ninernation.com if you you think I'm not legit. Or my ebay 49ersfanatic.

I come here in peace!!

Comment

Working...