PDA

View Full Version : How do I get still shots of a player/game from July 2002?

Titans74
09-25-2014, 04:48 PM
I know there has to be a way. I've searched within the resources I know of, which I'm sure are limited compared to others here. I did Getty, MLB and a broad google search.

I'm looking for July 2, 2002 TB @ Texas

Is there anyway I could go about obtaining still photos....as close up as possible of Rafael Palmeiro from this game?

Specifically his at bat in the fourth I believe, vs Tanyon Sturtze.

I'm looking to focus on his jersey...most importantly the bottom of the "R" in his name and the bottom of the "2" in 25. And the entire word "Texas" on the front.

Not sure if there is a fee for something like this, but talk to me. I'm sure we could agree to something.

Titans74
09-25-2014, 07:58 PM
I must be looking in all the wrong places. I can't find a single photo of Palmeiro hitting hr's 536 and 537 to tie and pass Mantle. I see 1 pic of him after, but none of him with bat in hand.

I need a few clear shots of that bat before I make an offer on it.

Roady
09-25-2014, 08:05 PM
I have no idea if it will be there but I have found some videos on YouTube of old games. The video quality is not very good usually though. Or just search under videos on Google maybe.
I have found some pics on USA Today sports but I don't know there website offhand.

Titans74
09-25-2014, 09:41 PM
Thanks Roady. Tried Youtube and Google images/videos. I think it has a lot to do with Raffy being universally hated.

Roady
09-26-2014, 08:37 AM
I found the USA Today sports image website but didn't see anything you're looking for sorry.
http://www.usatodaysportsimages.com/features/

Titans74
09-26-2014, 09:56 AM
Thank you for looking. I'm also trying to find photos of him batting 5/7/02 Whitesox@Texas.