PDA

View Full Version : Los Angeles Angels Inland Empire 66ers game used jerseys

CalLeagueGamers
09-29-2014, 10:00 PM
Mike Morin game used #28 San Bernardino Spirit throwback jersey used on Tuesdays during the 2013 season. Signed by Morin during a rehab appearance at Inland Empire this season and he used his Angels rookie number #64 on the autograph. Morin has had a great rookie season for the Angels bullpen. $200. Size XL.

Cam Bedrosian #31 game used 2013 San Bernardino Spirit throwback Tuesday jersey. Worn for all Tuesday home games during 2013. Unsigned $100. Size XL.

2013 California League Player of the Year Zach Borenstein game worn #30 San Bernardino Spirit throwback Tuesday jersey. Used on Tuesdays during 2013. Unsigned $100. Zach was traded to Arizona where he finished this season in AAA. Size XL. $100.

Kramer Sneed #50 game used 2013 San Bernardino Spirit jersey. Worn every Tuesday home game during 2013. Size XXL. Sneed was involved in the trade with the Yankees that sent Vernon Wells to NY. Kramer finished in AA this season for the Angels. $75.

*****Until this season when the Inland Empire 66ers changed the look and logo or their uniforms, these San Bernardino Spirit jerseys used to be used each season on Throwback Tuesday's each season. They would then auction them off at the final home game. The important thing to look at is the inside body tag that clearly shows what year the jersey was manufactured. All of these Spirit jerseys I am offering are 2013 tagged and that is also the season the Inland Empire 66ers won the California League Championship.

2014 game used Eduard Santos Zombie Apocalypse #37 jersey signed on the back number by Santos. These were a one game theme night jersey auctioned for LifeStream. This is a pullover jersey, it is not a button up. Size 50. $75.

2014 game used Zach Wright Protect and Serve night theme jersey. One game jersey signed by Zach on the left chest. This is a pullover jersey not button up. Size 46. $60.

2013 Game used Batting practice shirts. Used during BP and practices. I have 2 shirts worn by top pitching prospect Mark Sappington. They are #22 and both are signed by Mark, one in black ink, the other blue ink. Both are size large. $35 each.

2013 Game used batting practice shirt used by #28 Mike Morin. Size XL. $50.

Shipping on 1 jersey is $8. I will combine shipping. I will also cut a small discount for multiple purchases (except Morin and Bedrosian).

My email is milbgameused@aol.com. Thanks for looking. If you need more photos of the jerseys just let me know. I also have photos of Mike Morin, Zach Borenstein, Eduard Santos, Kramer Sneed, wearing their game jerseys and Sappington and Morin wearing the BP shirts.

CalLeagueGamers
10-17-2014, 09:57 AM
Mike Morin game used #28 San Bernardino Spirit throwback jersey used on Tuesdays during the 2013 season. Signed by Morin during a rehab appearance at Inland Empire this season and he used his Angels rookie number #64 on the autograph. Morin has had a great rookie season for the Angels bullpen. $150. Size XL.

Cam Bedrosian #31 game used 2013 San Bernardino Spirit throwback Tuesday jersey. Worn for all Tuesday home games during 2013. Unsigned $80. Size XL.

2013 California League Player of the Year Zach Borenstein game worn #30 San Bernardino Spirit throwback Tuesday jersey. Used on Tuesdays during 2013. Unsigned $80. Zach was traded to Arizona where he finished this season in AAA. Size XL.

Kramer Sneed #50 game used 2013 San Bernardino Spirit jersey. Worn every Tuesday home game during 2013. Size XXL. Sneed was involved in the trade with the Yankees that sent Vernon Wells to NY. Kramer finished in AA this season for the Angels. $60.

*****Until this season when the Inland Empire 66ers changed the look and logo or their uniforms, these San Bernardino Spirit jerseys used to be used each season on Throwback Tuesday's each season. They would then auction them off at the final home game. The important thing to look at is the inside body tag that clearly shows what year the jersey was manufactured. All of these Spirit jerseys I am offering are 2013 tagged and that is also the season the Inland Empire 66ers won the California League Championship.

2014 game used Zach Wright Protect and Serve night theme jersey. One game jersey signed by Zach on the left chest. This is a pullover jersey not button up. Size 46. $50.

2013 Game used Batting practice shirts. Used during BP and practices. I have 2 shirts worn by top pitching prospect Mark Sappington. They are #22 and both are signed by Mark, one in black ink, the other blue ink. Both are size large. $25 each.

2013 Game used batting practice shirt used by #28 Mike Morin. Size XL. $30.

Shipping on 1 jersey is $8. I will combine shipping. I will also cut a small discount for multiple purchases.

My email is milbgameused@aol.com. Thanks for looking. If you need more photos of the jerseys just let me know. I also have photos of Mike Morin, Zach Borenstein, Eduard Santos, Kramer Sneed, wearing their game jerseys and Sappington and Morin wearing the BP shirts.

CalLeagueGamers
10-29-2014, 09:26 PM
Cam Bedrosian #31 game used 2013 San Bernardino Spirit throwback Tuesday jersey. Worn for all Tuesday home games during 2013. Unsigned $60. Size XL.

2013 California League Player of the Year Zach Borenstein game worn #30 San Bernardino Spirit throwback Tuesday jersey. Used on Tuesdays during 2013. Unsigned $60. Zach was traded to Arizona where he finished this season in AAA. Size XL.

Kramer Sneed #50 game used 2013 San Bernardino Spirit jersey. Worn every Tuesday home game during 2013. Size XXL. Sneed was involved in the trade with the Yankees that sent Vernon Wells to NY. Kramer finished in AA this season for the Angels. $60.

2014 game used Zach Wright Protect and Serve night theme jersey. One game jersey signed by Zach on the left chest. This is a pullover jersey not button up. Size 46. $40.

2013 Game used Batting practice shirts. Used during BP and practices. I have 2 shirts worn by top pitching prospect Mark Sappington. They are #22 and both are signed by Mark, one in black ink, the other blue ink. Both are size large. $25 each.

2013 Game used batting practice shirt used by #28 Mike Morin. Size XL. $30.

Shipping on 1 jersey is $8. I will combine shipping. I will also cut a small discount for multiple purchases.

My email is milbgameused@aol.com. Thanks for looking. If you need more photos of the jerseys just let me know. I also have photos of Zach Borenstein, Kramer Sneed, wearing their game jerseys and Sappington and Morin wearing the BP shirts.

CalLeagueGamers
03-28-2015, 03:16 PM
Mike Morin game used and autographed #28 game used 2013 San Bernardino Spirit Throwback Tuesday jersey. Worn for all Tuesday home games in 2013. Signed by Mike Size XL. $125.

Cam Bedrosian #31 game used 2013 San Bernardino Spirit throwback Tuesday jersey. Worn for all Tuesday home games during 2013. Unsigned $50. Size XL.

2013 California League Player of the Year Zach Borenstein game worn #30 San Bernardino Spirit throwback Tuesday jersey. Used on Tuesdays during 2013. Unsigned $40. Zach was traded to Arizona where he finished this season in AAA. Size XL.

Kramer Sneed #50 game used 2013 San Bernardino Spirit jersey. Worn every Tuesday home game during 2013. Size XXL. Sneed was involved in the trade with the Yankees that sent Vernon Wells to NY. Kramer finished in AA this season for the Angels. $40.

2014 game used Zach Wright Protect and Serve night theme jersey. One game jersey signed by Zach on the left chest. This is a pullover jersey not button up. Size 46. $40.

2013 Game used Batting practice shirts. Used during BP and practices. I have 2 shirts worn by top pitching prospect Mark Sappington. They are #22 and both are signed by Mark, one in black ink, the other blue ink. Both are size large. $20 each.

2013 Game used batting practice shirt used by #28 Mike Morin. Size XL. $25.

My email is milbgameused@aol.com. Thanks for looking. If you need more photos of the jerseys just let me know. I also have photos of Zach Borenstein, Kramer Sneed, wearing their game jerseys and Sappington and Morin wearing the BP shirts.

CalLeagueGamers
04-14-2015, 01:14 PM
Mike Morin game used and autographed #28 game used 2013 San Bernardino Spirit Throwback Tuesday jersey. Worn for all Tuesday home games in 2013. Signed by Mike Size XL. $100.

Kramer Sneed #50 game used 2013 San Bernardino Spirit jersey. Worn every Tuesday home game during 2013. Size XXL. Sneed was involved in the trade with the Yankees that sent Vernon Wells to NY. Kramer finished in AA this season for the Angels. He is currently on the DL but will be back at AA Arkansas when he returns. $40.

2013 Game used Batting practice shirts. Used during BP and practices. I have 2 shirts worn by top pitching prospect Mark Sappington. They are #22 and both are signed by Mark, one in black ink, the other blue ink. Both are size large. $15 each.

2013 Game used batting practice shirt used by #28 Mike Morin. Size XL. $20.

Shipping on 1 jersey is $8. I will combine shipping.

My email is milbgameused@aol.com. Thanks for looking.

CalLeagueGamers
06-25-2015, 06:46 PM
Both San Bernardino Spirit jerseys, the Mike Morin and Kramer Sneed 2 for $80 plus $10 shipping. 2 jerseys less than $100 shipped. Contact me milbgameused@aol.com