PDA

View Full Version : BIG NEWS - Mike Specht Joins Global Authentication Team

ChrisCavalier
12-19-2005, 05:01 AM
Hello Everyone-

I have recently been informed by Steve Rocchi (President and CEO of Global Authentication, Inc.) that Mike Specht, the man we have all come to love for his insightful posts on this forum as well as his fantastic blogs in GUU Experts' Corner, has been added to Global Authentication's team of expert authenticators and will be responsible for authenticating game-used bats.

Mike will be joining a growing team of game-used experts at Global that will complement, among other things, Global's card and autograph authentication services. After speaking with Steve Rocchi, I am personally very impressed with what Global is doing, particularly in the game-used segment. In fact, I asked Steve if he wouldn't mind giving forum members an update on what is happening at Global and he said he will likely post something on the forum this week.

In terms of game-used authenticators, Global's team now consists of:

Rob Steinmetz (Modern Baseball Jerseys)
Darrell O'Mary (Vintage Baseball)
Bernie Gernay (Modern Football)
Mike Specht (Game-Used Bats)

I think this is great news for the hobby. In addition, I think Global should be congratulated for adding such a fantastic person to their growing team of authenticators.

Sincerely,
Christopher Cavalier
CEO - Game Used Universe