PDA

View Full Version : Sidewritten...

ryant7
10-13-2014, 03:44 PM
Im not all that familiar with side written bats, with that being said is there anyway to know the records of the bats that were side written? I'm talking late 20s early 30s Hillerich and Bradsby bats.... I have one in particular that I'm trying to at least place it on the same field (it is a prison bat and is sidewritten as such) as the notorious John Dillinger....I have a few others that are less notable but still awesome to say the least. Also wondering what a reasonable value to put on these bats. Any help appreciated.

ryant7
10-13-2014, 03:52 PM
If a moderator could move this to the vintage thread it may be better suited there.

mears
10-14-2014, 02:10 AM
It is documented that John Dillenger has a successful minor league career. Please email at troy@mearsonline.com and I will walk you through the evaluation process.

Regards, Troy
MEARS Auctions / Authentications

yanks12025
10-14-2014, 06:08 AM
Im not all that familiar with side written bats, with that being said is there anyway to know the records of the bats that were side written? I'm talking late 20s early 30s Hillerich and Bradsby bats.... I have one in particular that I'm trying to at least place it on the same field (it is a prison bat and is sidewritten as such) as the notorious John Dillinger....I have a few others that are less notable but still awesome to say the least. Also wondering what a reasonable value to put on these bats. Any help appreciated.

Could you send me pics to boblee89@yahoo.com. Thanks

ryant7
10-19-2014, 09:34 AM
Just was able to see the replies, I will send out pictures of the bat when I get home from work today. Thanks