PDA

View Full Version : 1987 METS jerseys for sale - never been offered before

TNTtoys
10-16-2014, 02:18 PM
I have recently broken up a lot of my 1987 collection (if you know me, there is nobody out there more fond of that script New York logo) for bigger and better things. The following 5 jerseys are the last of those I am looking to move have never been offered to anyone before...

1987 Lee Mazzilli Road Blue BP Jersey #13 (1-year style with silver script New York logo). One of the all time fan favorite Mets; shows incredible use and is autographed on the back number along with the inscription "1987 Game Used." $175 OBO

1987 Dave West Road Blue BP Jersey #46 (1-year style with silver script New York logo). West was of the Mets most touted pitching prospects of this era. The jersey was worn in 1987 spring training and shows heavy use. $75 OBO

1987 Keith Miller Gray Road Rookie Jersey #25 (1-year style with special script New York logo). This is a set 1 jersey from Miller's rookie season. $225 OBO

1987 Mel Stottlemyre Gray Road Jersey #30 (1-year style with special script New York logo). This is also a set 1 jersey. Mel autographed it on both the front and the back, and added the inscription "1987 Game Used." $300 OBO

1987 Rick Aguilera Gray Road Jersey #15 (1-year style with special script New York logo). This is a set 2 jersey, produced by Rawlings late during the 1987 season, meant for Playoff use (though the team failed to reach the playoffs that year). The team did wear the jerseys in September, to break them in (therefore, the jersey is game used). Jersey is also autographed by Rick. $250 OBO