PDA

View Full Version : St. Louis Cardinals Game Used Matt Adams Bat Signed JSA WP

CardinalsFan1980
10-17-2014, 08:58 PM
I have a Matt Adams Game Used uncracked early Maxx bat. It is signed and witnessed by JSA with COA and sticker on bat. The bat shows incredible use, with the MLB words from the ball showing on the bat. The bat came directly from Matt Adams agent and signed at a signing with Adams. Price is $450 shipped/paid through Paypal.

CardinalsFan1980
10-17-2014, 09:30 PM
Here are pics of the bat

CardinalsFan1980
10-18-2014, 06:59 PM
Rock bottom new price: I'll do $375 shipped as that is what I have in it.

seanbaseball
10-20-2014, 08:24 PM
Is that an offer or a passing comment? You are only privey to half the story as a watcher on Ebay as when I had the bat listed for $499 with a $399 reserve I received a $375 offer...I paid $375 for the bat, so bottom line as hundreds of people on ebay do, you hope for something to get bid up and you wish you could go back and take a best offer, but you can't always do so. It didn't work on Ebay, so this is my sell price now. I have no problem keeping this bat until next season. Thanks.

I agree. I think most have listed on Ebay turned down an offer to end up regretting it. Who cares if you ask $500 for it here or whatever! Don't buy it if you don't want it.

CardinalsFan1980
10-20-2014, 08:50 PM
Thank you seanbaseball! I was feeling bullied on here as a newly joined member...your post encouraged me. Thanks for taking the time to post it! Have a great night!

seanbaseball
10-21-2014, 07:55 AM
Thank you seanbaseball! I was feeling bullied on here as a newly joined member...your post encouraged me. Thanks for taking the time to post it! Have a great night!

No problem. This is a forum with strong opinions but great members. The knowledge you will find here is first class. Just don't sell anything here over $500 or fake and youll be fine. Hope you get good money for your bat.