PDA

View Full Version : Custom nameplates/jersey modification help?

Preston
10-23-2014, 03:56 PM
Hey yall -

I have a Titans game issued jersey I am wanting to completely customize to wear to games, as I don't fit in the jersey I had before (well I do but the jersey is way too big now so I guess I can't complain)

What I am wanting to do is two things:

1. Replace a nameplate with my name - I went to the local place that did my other jersey (jersey was white, current jersey is blue), and they don't have Columbia blue. Are there any places online that anyone would recommend or have used previously with good results?

2. The jersey is #38 - I am wanting to have the 8s removed from everywhere on the jersey as I ideally want the jersey to be #3. I'm guessing I'll probably need to pick a different number or jersey but wanted some opinions on this as far as 1 if this is feasible and 2 if anyone has done this and, again, could point me in the right direction.

Thanks in advance ya'll!

- Preston

metsbats
10-23-2014, 09:38 PM
Exclusive pro in Chicago does great work.

dnrapp
10-24-2014, 07:17 AM
It would probaly be easier, look better and maybe even cheaper to order a customized jersey on line.

otismalibu
10-24-2014, 12:30 PM
Exclusive Pro won't customize NFL jerseys.

You'd have to remove both numbers and then any adhesive residue. It's a pain. Then you'd need new numbers (more than likely), matching nameplate and correct font for NOB.

93cobra
10-25-2014, 02:54 PM
you can try STT sports lettering in seattle, I sent a couple gamer blanks to them that I stripped and they removed the residue. as far as matching a nameplate, that is a bit more difficult.

BrianK
10-27-2014, 11:58 AM
Is there an existing nameplate on the jersey? Can you reuse that with different letters? Maybe I'm missing something.

Preston
10-27-2014, 08:31 PM
Is there an existing nameplate on the jersey? Can you reuse that with different letters? Maybe I'm missing something.

Correct there is a nameplate on there but I was wanting to replace it with my name. I'm thinking about just getting a different jersey, would make it much easier honestly.