PDA

View Full Version : Bartolo colon bat - photo match the cracked bat?

red33sox
10-25-2014, 10:40 AM
Hi all- I'm just a small bat collector of pitcher's bats, but I recently came across a cracked Bartolo Colon bat and I wanted to see if anyone could help me photo match when the bat was cracked. I checked gettyimages and Google but couldn't find a match. Anyone have any other ideas? It happened in top of the 3rd inning of a mets Washington game in Washington on sept 23 of this year. Thanks so much for any help

Colinvandewetering
10-26-2014, 07:31 AM
I just looked on MLB.TV unfortunately it was just a 2 pitch at bat with no closeups of Colon with the bat as far as I could see.

red33sox
10-26-2014, 06:46 PM
Thanks so much for doing that for me. We're there any pics of the bat when it broke? Even from afar?

How'd you get that game? MLB.tv has all of this years games available, just like that?
Thanks again

Colinvandewetering
10-27-2014, 07:46 PM
Thanks so much for doing that for me. We're there any pics of the bat when it broke? Even from afar?

How'd you get that game? MLB.tv has all of this years games available, just like that?
Thanks again

Yes. They have every game from the last few years, it's definitely worth the money in my opinion.

Here are the best pictures I could find, at least you can see the crack in the bat in the one picture.

red33sox
10-27-2014, 09:07 PM
Thanks again so much. I will post the bat shortly (if anyone cares)

PwKw13
10-28-2014, 07:40 PM
Here are a couple of closer shots...

red33sox
10-29-2014, 08:33 AM
Thanks for your help. Was able to photomatch. First time! Pretty cool stuff.