Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • crisco511
    • Sep 2014

Pop Warner Game Used Jersey Help

I picked up this really nice professionally framed and autographed game used football jersey. Hope somebody can help identify where and when it is from. And possibly the autograph. Here's what I know. Team name is the Falcons, Pop Warner league, Jersey is made by Game Wear, It was purchased at a flea market in Baltimore.
    Here are somethings that I am presuming. Team is in the Baltimore/DC area and the player was probably teenager. It is autographed by someone other than #34 and it is professionally framed and mounted, so either the team were champions or the autograph is "somebody" important (I could be wrong). Any help would be great.
    Attached Files
  • GameUsedGR61
    • Feb 2012

Re: Pop Warner Game Used Jersey Help

it is definitely a maryland pop warner team. most likely Banneker Falcons Football Cl. The site below can probably give you more info on the autograph

Comment

• crisco511
      • Sep 2014

Re: Pop Warner Game Used Jersey Help

Originally posted by GameUsedGR61
      it is definitely a maryland pop warner team. most likely Banneker Falcons Football Cl. The site below can probably give you more info on the autograph

http://www.popwarner.com/league_finder/maryland.htm
      Thank you. Links are a little dead once you get to the site, but it is a good start. Interestingly, this may help me identify a Terps helmet that is a little too small to be from the University as well. Thanks again

Comment

Working...