X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ShaimOnYou
    Banned
    • Jul 2014

Interesting claims coming from A-Rod's cousins wife

Let me start by saying this is a guy I collect game used items from.

Man, once you make the choice of living your life in "other" than right ways, I guess it just snowballs on you. Whatever issues A-Rod caused himself, you've got to admit this is a real pisser...

• Mark17
    • May 2006

Re: Interesting claims coming from A-Rod's cousins wife

Originally posted by ShaimOnYou
    Let me start by saying this is a guy I collect game used items from.

Man, once you make the choice of living your life in "other" than right ways, I guess it just snowballs on you. Whatever issues A-Rod caused himself, you've got to admit this is a real pisser...

http://network.yardbarker.com/mlb/ar..._head_17652422
    "Court papers filed in Miami last week indicated that Rodriguez paid Sucart $900,000 in hush money after Sucart had requested $5 million from A-Rod in 2012 in exchange for his silence. Sucart is facing seven federal felony charges and is scheduled to go on trial in February."

Apparently, $900,000 in bribe money doesn't get you much these days.

Comment

• ShaimOnYou
      Banned
      • Jul 2014

Originally posted by Mark17
      "Court papers filed in Miami last week indicated that Rodriguez paid Sucart $900,000 in hush money after Sucart had requested $5 million from A-Rod in 2012 in exchange for his silence. Sucart is facing seven federal felony charges and is scheduled to go on trial in February."

Apparently, $900,000 in bribe money doesn't get you much these days.
      LOL!! What a family, eh? Kinda raises the bar when one talks about a "dysfunctional" family.

That $900K will most certainly end up in attorney's pockets, too. Another greedy scumbag, going down hard.

Speaking of $900K, I'm surprised A-Rod didn't leave a loaf on their floor too along with the lemonade. It's hard to fathom, but I almost think A-Rod comes out smelling a tad better than his scumbag cousin in this mess. I guess it all depends on what level of filth you'd place each at. Whomever you choose as the winner, I think they both score below the level of "festering bacterial stench of a backed-up reclamation center".

Comment

• camarokids
        • Jun 2006

Damn, Arod already bought them a house and they wanted hush money on top of that???
        Thank you,
        David

This is my email address here!
        dzscope at gmail dot com

Email is best for personal messages...

Comment

Working...