Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • gameused
    • Nov 2005

Recent Pickups

Interested in seeing any new pick-ups from forum members, Here's mine a game used 2006 Manny Ramirez Marucci bat.

Bobby
    Attached Files
  • kylehess10
    • Feb 2006

Re: Recent Pickups

Good topic idea. My most recent pick-up is Michael Tucker's unwashed game worn 2006 Mets Alternative pants that I got from Steiner:
    Attached Files
    kylehess941@hotmail.com

My Game Used Collection:
    http://www.wix.com/kylehess941/gameused

http://www.kylehessphotography.com/

Comment

• Rboitano
      • Nov 2005

How many Manny bats you have now Bobby? I love seeing photos of them. I know you have a 04 World Series Manny, why havent you picked up that 95 World Series bat thats on Jts website.

Comment

• brianborsch
        • Dec 2005

I just picked up a 2006 D'arby Myers GCL Phillies Game Used Jersey, which will be autographed by him in March of 2007 as well! D'arby was drafted last year out of highschool by the Phillies and is projected to be a very toolsy player. Very raw though. Pics to follow soon!

Now I have Adrian cardenas, Kyle Drabek and D'arby Myers GCL Phillies GU jerseys! Hopefully they all make the show. I am going to have fun following them throughout their minor league career at the very least!

Comment

• RobSteinmetz
          • Jan 1970

Just bought this from Leland's...anxiously awaiting it's arrival. Should be a neat addition to my wife's side of our sports room!

Rob Steinmetz
          www.authenticgamers.com
          authenticgamers@aol.com

Paying top dollar for Chicago Cubs game used equipment!

Comment

• sylbry
            • Nov 2005

I am waiting the arrival of this 1994 Kevin Tapani jersey from fellow board member and Twins bat expert Andy Benish. I believe it is the jersey he worn on a few 1995 baseball cards. I am planning on having Kevin sign it at Twinsfest at the end of the month.
            Wanted: Minnesota Twins throwback or special event jerseys.

Comment

• sylbry
              • Nov 2005

Forgot to add the pics.
              Attached Files

Comment

• gameused
                • Nov 2005

Originally posted by Rboitano
                How many Manny bats you have now Bobby? I love seeing photos of them. I know you have a 04 World Series Manny, why havent you picked up that 95 World Series bat thats on Jts website.
                Robert,

Nice to hear from you! Around two dozen, I'm a huge Red Sox fan so all are Red Sox bats except one, last month I picked up my first Manny Indians gamer, a natural LVS with an early Manny autograph. I seen that bat on Taubes website and have looked for photos from the 1995 World Series of Manny and cant find any of him batting. Hows your collection going? I know you have some really nice bats of various all star players, did you add to your collection lately?

Best Regards, Bobby
                Attached Files

Comment

• Rboitano
                  • Nov 2005

I picked up a really nice Arod from 2005 and a Junior Griffey. Thats an awesome Manny Indians bat, you know what year thats from? You ever decide to sell a Manny M9 let me know, I traded the one I had. You have the most impressive collection of Manny bats I have ever seen. Pick up any new Vladdy M9's? I would love to see more photos of your collection if you have any pics laying around on your computer and you have any extra time could you email me some of your favorites.
                  rboitano@charter.net
                  Attached Files

Comment

• NegleyPirate
                    • Nov 2005

I just picked up a Freddy Sanchez game used Marucci Game Used Bat PSA/DNA authenicated. If anyone could help me find photos of him using would be great.
                    Thanks,
                    Attached Files
                    Michael T. Neville

My collection of bats,jersey's,ball's,etc.
                    http://www.freewebs.com/negleypirate/

I collect game used stuff of Pittsburgh Pirates,Penguins,Steelers and Michael Jordan cards....

mtneville@att.net

4neville4@gmail.com

Comment

• NegleyPirate
                      • Nov 2005

Originally posted by gameused
                      Interested in seeing any new pick-ups from forum members, Here's mine a game used 2006 Manny Ramirez Marucci bat.

Bobby
                      Bobby, great Manny gamer. I like the Marucci bats. I think they look nice. May I ask where did you get it from? Email me if you get a chance at mtneville@worldnet.att.net
                      Thanks,
                      Michael T. Neville

My collection of bats,jersey's,ball's,etc.
                      http://www.freewebs.com/negleypirate/

I collect game used stuff of Pittsburgh Pirates,Penguins,Steelers and Michael Jordan cards....

mtneville@att.net

4neville4@gmail.com

Comment

• kylehess10
                        • Feb 2006

Today I got Brian Jordan's game worn 1999 Home Braves jersey (also worn in 2000 Spring Training). Got it for $100. This is also my first Braves jersey (FINALLY!)
                        Attached Files
                        kylehess941@hotmail.com

My Game Used Collection:
                        http://www.wix.com/kylehess941/gameused

http://www.kylehessphotography.com/

Comment

• skipcareyisfat
                          • Nov 2005

Kyle, fantastic pick-up!
                          "The knowledge that this guy has in his head, some of you would never be able to comprehend."

Comment

• sylbry
                            • Nov 2005

Hi Kyle,

I just took time to check out your website. Nice work. I especially like how you include photo and or style matches with the item.

One thing struck me as odd though. Under companies you would not recommend you have ASI and then wrote

**UPDATE: 11/25/05: After recieving the hat, I decided NOT to cancel the claim I had in paypal. ASI ended up not responding to it and I got every single penny back. So I just got a Cristian Guzman signed game used hat for free

Why wouldn't you cancel your claim after receiving the hat? You were upset because you paid for something you didn't receive yet in the end you received something you didn't pay for. Just curious, that's all.

Bryan

Comment

• ahuff
                              • Nov 2005

Picked up some Steve Trout pants to go along with my Trout jersey.
                              Attached Files
                              "We need rebirth of the American tradition of leadership ... in private life as well." "'Trust me' government asks that we concentrate our hopes and dreams on one man; that we trust him to do what's best for us. My view of government places trust not in one person or one party, but in those values that transcend persons and parties. The trust is where it belongs--in the people." - Ronald Reagan"

http://www.freewebs.com/chrishwish/

Comment

Working...