Hello all New member looking for Chris Herrmann items, Twins items, and more!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hollywood42
    • Oct 2014

Hello all New member looking for Chris Herrmann items, Twins items, and more!

Hello all! I'm a new member to the site. If any of you are familiar with and/or members on Sports Card Forum of Blowout Forums, I spend a lot of time on those 2 sites under the same username (over 150 positive feedbacks combined). However, I decided to expand to this site in attempts to try to delve into the game-used memorabilia realm. I would absolutely love to start getting some game-used items of my PC players and teams. Here's a breakdown of what I'm mainly looking for!

Chris Herrmann (HUGE collector of him- trying to supercollect!)
    Twins in general (all players)
    Justin Morneau
    Michael Cuddyer
    Danny Santana

If anybody has any leads on any items from any of the above categories, I would appreciate tips! Thanks much guys, I hope this site will help me find some sweet items to add to my collection!
  • Sioux4Ever
    • Aug 2011

Re: Hello all New member looking for Chris Herrmann items, Twins items, and more!

Hey man. Do you have any Herrmann items currently?

Comment

• Sioux4Ever
      • Aug 2011

Re: Hello all New member looking for Chris Herrmann items, Twins items, and more!

Shoot me an email at ladwig5798@gmail.com

Comment

• Hollywood42
        • Oct 2014

Right now, I don't have any Herrmann GUed items. But if you have any or know where I could get some, I would appreciate the tip! I'll shoot you an e-mail

Originally posted by Sioux4Ever
        Hey man. Do you have any Herrmann items currently?

Comment

• harleighb
          • Jun 2007

Shoot me an e-mail. I've got Twins GU items from current and former Twins.

Comment

• Hollywood42
            • Oct 2014

Awesome, PM has been sent! Thanks much!

Originally posted by harleighb
            Shoot me an e-mail. I've got Twins GU items from current and former Twins.

Comment

• Juicyfruit66
              • May 2015

2013 twins morneau pants rcmp69@hotmail.com if interested

Comment

Working...