PDA

View Full Version : Anthony Rizzo - Two Pairs of Pants Authenticated GU Same Date

twarman17
12-05-2014, 11:59 AM
Is this typical to have two pairs of pants authenticated as GU the same day? HZ363531 and HZ363536 were both authenticated as GU for 9/24/2014. Or, does this mean that the authenticator just authenticated them on the same date but they were worn different days? Or, worn same game but pants changed during the same? I own HZ363536 and it has a massive patch repair on it and shows lots of game use.

Hologram number HZ363536 was located in the MLB Authentication Database under GAME-USED PANTS.
Session Product Description:
Session Name: STL AT CHC
Session Date: September 24, 2014
Autographer:
Authenticator: AUTHENTICATORS, INC.
Additional Information: ANTHONY RIZZO

Hologram number HZ363531 was located in the MLB Authentication Database under GAME-USED PANTS.
Session Product Description:
Session Name: STL AT CHC
Session Date: September 24, 2014
Autographer:
Authenticator: AUTHENTICATORS, INC.
Additional Information: ANTHONY RIZZO

Cubsfan4life
12-05-2014, 12:10 PM
It was the last home game of the year, so they were probably just authenticating everything from the players' lockers. They should probably have been labeled as game issued then, but it's probably just an error. I saw that other players had two pairs of pants authenticated the same day, so I wouldn't be worried. Both were probably used throughout different parts of the season.

twarman17
12-05-2014, 12:34 PM
It was the last home game of the year, so they were probably just authenticating everything from the players' lockers. They should probably have been labeled as game issued then, but it's probably just an error. I saw that other players had two pairs of pants authenticated the same day, so I wouldn't be worried. Both were probably used throughout different parts of the season.

Ok, thanks--that is what I figured. I have a home jersey authenticated as game issued for that same date that shows very minimal signs of use and looks to have been washed. Odd that some items were authenticated as game issued and others authenticated as game used on that same date. Agree that since it was the last home game the authenticators must have been working through everything in the locker.