PDA

View Full Version : Lansing Lugnuts Jersey year help?

vince182
12-06-2014, 04:51 PM
does anyone have any idea what year this jersey is from? i just picked it up and cant seem to find any pictures of their away jerseys prior to the last 5 years or so.

also, the number is stitched on the back. No name though....

any help would be much appreciated!

thanks!

Copa
12-08-2014, 03:27 PM
Can't help out with the year, but that's a great find and a great price!

vince182
12-08-2014, 05:44 PM
Can't help out with the year, but that's a great find and a great price!

Thanks a lot!

Can't go wrong at $4.04! Hahaha

vince182
01-08-2015, 04:42 PM
Bump.

Can anyone new shed insight on this jersey for me?

Tried contacting the team with no response

Sabresfreak
01-09-2015, 09:14 AM
The Lugnuts, the single A affiliate of the Blue Jays based in Michigan’s capital city, will undergo no uniform changes in 2012, according to Julia Janssen, the Lugnuts’ director of marketing. She said the Lugnuts last changed their uniforms for the 2010 season.

“We changed our uniforms two years ago,” Janssen said. “Our road jerseys used to be grey and now they’re black. We just finished our second season in the new road jerseys.”

Janssen said the Lugnuts have three types of game jerseys. “We have our white home uniform as our standard,” Janssen explained. “Then there are our black road jerseys and our alternate (red jersey), which they usually just wear for batting practice, but they also wear on Sundays.

Found this in an article from Dec 8, 2011. It looks like they are currently wearing Wilson jerseys. Try searching Flickr.

vince182
01-09-2015, 03:02 PM
The Lugnuts, the single A affiliate of the Blue Jays based in Michigan’s capital city, will undergo no uniform changes in 2012, according to Julia Janssen, the Lugnuts’ director of marketing. She said the Lugnuts last changed their uniforms for the 2010 season.

“We changed our uniforms two years ago,” Janssen said. “Our road jerseys used to be grey and now they’re black. We just finished our second season in the new road jerseys.”

Janssen said the Lugnuts have three types of game jerseys. “We have our white home uniform as our standard,” Janssen explained. “Then there are our black road jerseys and our alternate (red jersey), which they usually just wear for batting practice, but they also wear on Sundays.

Found this in an article from Dec 8, 2011. It looks like they are currently wearing Wilson jerseys. Try searching Flickr.

Thanks for the help!

Capital-Sports
01-10-2015, 08:37 PM
I love scoring game used jerseys at thrift shops. I've picked up 3 in the last 2 months. Yesterday I scored a Ashville Tourists batting practice jersey. Definitely awesome!