PDA

View Full Version : My 550 Pics On Web

LEGEND33
12-19-2005, 02:41 PM
Hello from Italy, just finished to post my entire collection on webshot.com (my album is called JUST BASKETBALL).
Over 550 pics (front and back of jerseys, warmups, shoes, basketball....

If one of you found somenthing that in his opinion is not legit pls e-mail me (newland@tin.it) so ican remove the item from my collection.

ITEMS ARE NOT FOR SALE.

Thanks for viewing.

Alberto

LEGEND33
12-19-2005, 02:46 PM
FORGOT:

my home page:

http://community.webshots.com/user/converse33

nycsports
12-21-2005, 11:16 AM
Wow!!! You have an incredible collection!! I did not have time to look at all 550 pics, but is everything in your collection game used?

both-teams-played-hard
12-21-2005, 11:32 AM
Alberto
GREAT WORK! Thanks for posting! Some very nice additions...

Eric
12-21-2005, 02:25 PM
Amazing collection Alberto

Tell us, what slight variations have you found in these items. Many times there are personal alterations or repairs or markings specific to different players.

What interesting details have you noticed among your items?

Thanks
Eric

LEGEND33
12-21-2005, 02:44 PM
Thanks for viewing !!
Just added the Moses Malone googles.

...all my items game used ???.... all of members that want to email me to know something about my items (tags, ecc..) are WELCOME!
If you notice something wrong, the item will be REMOVED immediatly from my collection.

Thanks for help.

Alberto

LEGEND33
12-21-2005, 03:14 PM
The Manute Bol warmup pants are ....INCREDIBLE LONG !!!

The Muresan jersey the same.

What i can't understand is how small fits the vintage equipement (the San Diego Clippers jacket or the Caldwell Jones are perfect for Muggsy Bogues)

The best manufactured item i have is the 70's Harlem Globetrotters Warm up suit, like silk. (really awesome)

The Phoenix Suns trunks with the 2 snap bottons and hinge are hilarious for today standards.

Alberto

flobbio
12-21-2005, 06:30 PM
Beautiful collection. I love the 1976 CCCP Olympic jersey.

33bird
12-22-2005, 05:16 PM
Nice jersey, but just something to think about: This jersey of Bird is from the 1988-89 season. Bird played 6 games the whole season this year. So maybe 3 home and 3 away games total. Grey Flannel sold this same jersey in one of their auctions a few years ago. Unless it came right from the team I would guess that is was an issued jersey and not used. The tagging is a little odd too -with the tailored for the celtics tag to the left of the sandknit size tag instead of right above it. I haven't seen this before on Bird/Celtics jersey. But I could be wrong.
The Celtics Paxson jersey from 1987-88 is probably a playoff jersey since it's mesh instead of knit.
Where did you get the Schiting jersey? I would love to have that. LMK if you ever want to sell.
Nice collection.
Greg

33bird
12-22-2005, 05:32 PM
Sorry. I was looking at the tagging of the Bird warmup instead of the jersey. The tagging is all good for the jersey. Same size as the 87-88 home bird jersey that I have-46+2. Now, was it really used with only 3 away games that season? Hope so.
Greg

LEGEND33
12-23-2005, 02:03 PM
Hi Greg (i know you are a great Celtics/Bird expert !!)
the Bird jersey is from Grey Flannel
the Bird Jacket is from Sportswarehouse
the Sichiting... i am trying to remember the store name and location where the jersey was found... (it has a JS (Jerry Sichting i believe ) in black marker on the Exclusively Celtics tags, and this is another jersey that in my opinion fits too small...)

Alberto

LEGEND33
12-29-2005, 06:47 PM
Just a note: after received a lot of e-mails (thanks for viewing) i ve just finished to re-ordered on the web site all my collection
http://community.webshots.com/user/converse33 (http://community.webshots.com/user/converse33)

This is the new order of pictures:

-NBA-ABA jersey-uniforms
-NBA warmups - shooting shirts
-NBA practice jersey - sweatshirt
-Referee jerseys and CBA
-NBA shoes
-ABA / NBA game used basketballs
-NBA trunks
-College jerseys ,warmups. practice jerseys
-Miscell.

Tomorrow i will add a 1940-50's Harlem Glob. white jersey.

Happy new year !!!
Alberto