PDA

View Full Version : TwinsFest - January 2015

HawaiiSportsNut
12-15-2014, 08:36 PM
Is anyone going to the TwinsFest on January 23-25, 2015? I would appreciate it if someone can help find me a few Kurt Suzuki items.

I am looking for the following game used items:
Road gray jersey (issued ok if the price is right)
Baseball that went for a base hit (no ball in dirt or strikeouts)
Pants, a pair or two (game issued ok, no gray)
Bats (cracked or un-cracked)
Catchers equipment (glove, mask, chest protector, shin guards)
Caps (used or issued)
Cleats (used or issued)
Batting helmet (used or issued)
Batting gloves
Batting practice jersey (don't want to spend too much on this one)

I think that covers everything. :D

Happy Holidays,
Rick

zukfan.hawaii@gmail.com

Sioux4Ever
12-15-2014, 10:58 PM
The only thing they're gonna have is jerseys, bats, hats and baseballs. The Twins don't save or sell pants, cleats, batting gloves, catchers gear or anything else. I'll be there and can check for yah if you'd like on the items they do sell and let you know!!

HawaiiSportsNut
12-16-2014, 04:23 AM
The only thing they're gonna have is jerseys, bats, hats and baseballs. The Twins don't save or sell pants, cleats, batting gloves, catchers gear or anything else. I'll be there and can check for yah if you'd like on the items they do sell and let you know!!

Thanks for the info... I appreciate your help.

Kid4hof03
12-16-2014, 10:07 AM
I'm looking for Phil Hughes items if anyone would be willing to give a look for me.

Abe

Game Used Bats
12-16-2014, 11:41 AM
Would love an uncracked Joe Mauer, long shot I know.Would pay good money.

write23
12-23-2014, 01:35 PM
I would love a Chris Colabello Twins home white and/or, I hear his Rochester Red Wings jersey will be there. Any help would be appreciated.

sox83cubs84
12-23-2014, 08:47 PM
Any jersey of coach Jerry White, game or BP, would be nice. Email below for further contacts.

Dave Miedema
sox83cubs84@hotmail.com

Sioux4Ever
12-25-2014, 03:05 PM
Would love an uncracked Joe Mauer, long shot I know.Would pay good money.

I know you said uncracked but I have a buddy has a signed and MLB authenticated bat he's looking to move. Shoot me an email and I can get you pictures and get you in touch with him if you're interested.
ladwig5798@gmail.com

write23
01-20-2015, 05:52 PM

Are you still going? Shoot me an email at mmihalyo@rochester.rr.com if you could help me find a Colabello home Twins or Red Wings. Thanks.

HawaiiSportsNut
01-23-2015, 05:42 PM
Just a friendly reminder for anyone that is going to keep an eye out for any Kurt Suzuki items. I would love to add a few more Twins memorabilia to my collection.

Also please feel free to post any of your finds here. It would be cool to see what you picked up.

Rick

zukfan.hawaii@gmail.com

dnrapp
01-23-2015, 06:13 PM
Just a friendly reminder for anyone that is going to keep an eye out for any Kurt Suzuki items. I would love to add a few more Twins memorabilia to my collection.

Also please feel free to post any of your finds here. It would be cool to see what you picked up.

Rick

zukfan.hawaii@gmail.com

Rick,

with A's fanfest comming up on the 8th. Is there any A's items of Kurt's that you are looking for?

HawaiiSportsNut
01-23-2015, 06:53 PM
Rick,

with A's fanfest comming up on the 8th. Is there any A's items of Kurt's that you are looking for?

Hi Don

Thank you so much for your offer. I am looking for just about anything, especially from his second stint with the A's.

Rick