PDA

View Full Version : Mets Lot MHS

bgold
12-16-2014, 10:38 PM
Did a forum member win this Mets lot in the recent MHS auction? If so shoot me an email, I'm interested in two of the items and will make it worth your while. benjy87@rock.com

http://www.hugginsandscott.com/cgi-bin/showitem.pl?itemid=79179

danesei@yahoo.com
12-17-2014, 12:55 AM
I had actually won the lot originally, but returned it due to the Henderson and Valentine signatures on the ball looking like CH versions. Ricky said he had JSA review those signatures when they got the balls back, and they were okay. Just thought it should be explained why the lot was listed in consecutive auctions.

bgold
12-17-2014, 01:39 PM
A clubhouse sig here or there doesn't really bother me, but, am interested in some other items from the lot.

Who ever got this got a really good deal and I would be more than happy to add to that.

danesei@yahoo.com
12-17-2014, 01:51 PM
A clubhouse sig here or there doesn't really bother me, but, am interested in some other items from the lot.

Who ever got this got a really good deal and I would be more than happy to add to that.

You should probably just post in the Items Wanted section, since that's more likely to be seen, if the person wants to sell.