Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • timb69
    • Feb 2012

Not Game Used, But Need Opinions

At my buddies memorabilia shop today, and some guy came in with some odds and ends he was trying to sell. Mostly junk, till I seen this. Gave him $20 for it. Figure the hat alone was worth it:

• timb69
    • Feb 2012

Re: Not Game Used, But Need Opinions

218 views, and nothing? Anyone know who #37 might be?

Comment

• Chess2899
      • Feb 2014

If you check the. Colts roster during the Super Bowl, there is no #37. They have a #37 today but no documented 37 during the Super Bowl to my knowledge.

Comment

• bgakladd
        • Dec 2007

Originally posted by Chess2899
        If you check the. Colts roster during the Super Bowl, there is no #37. They have a #37 today but no documented 37 during the Super Bowl to my knowledge.
        The signatures could have been signed years after the Super Bowl with different players wearing the numbers. #33 looks like Melvin Bullitt and #31 was Keiwan Ratliff. 2008 years I believe. Dominic Rhodes wore the #33 during the Super Bowl year. Any better pics of the bottom right side signature?

Comment

• bgakladd
          • Dec 2007

Originally posted by bgakladd
          The signatures could have been signed years after the Super Bowl with different players wearing the numbers. #33 looks like Melvin Bullitt and #31 was Keiwan Ratliff. 2008 years I believe. Dominic Rhodes wore the #33 during the Super Bowl year. Any better pics of the bottom right side signature?
          How about #37 Brandon King, played in 2011 season and since I can't see a number yet I am trying Brannon Condren #42 on the bottom right signature, played in 2007 season.

Comment

• timb69
            • Feb 2012

Thanks for the help. I guess whoever had the hat got the signatures at different times. The guy I bought it from said he bought it at a yard sale on UGA some years back for .50 cents.

Comment

• timb69
              • Feb 2012

I just tweeted Brandon King the pic of the auto, see if he responds.

Comment

Working...