Game used bats/hat FT/FS; Salvador Perez, Devin Mesoraco, Austin Hedges, Daniel Vogelbach

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • milbautohunter
    • Jan 2014

Game used bats/hat FT/FS; Salvador Perez, Devin Mesoraco, Austin Hedges, Daniel Vogelbach

For sale are game used bats of Austin Hedges, Devin Mesoraco, and Salvador Perez. All bats were obtained personally by me and do not come with COA. The Daniel Vogelbach is signed and inscribed "2012 Game Used" and is accompanied by Onyx COA. Please send any offers or questions you have my way, all prices are negotiable. If you're interested in trade, I'm interested in Chicago Cubs or top prospects game used bats, hats, jerseys, or helmets.
    milbautohunter at gmail dot com

Hedges- $150
    Mesoraco- $150
    Perez- $400
    Vogelbach- $125

• ctempleton
    • Sep 2013

Re: Game used bats/hat FT/FS; Salvador Perez, Devin Mesoraco, Austin Hedges, Daniel Vogelbach

love the hat, what in the cubs are you after?

Comment

• sportsnbikes
      • Sep 2012

Re: Game used bats/hat FT/FS; Salvador Perez, Devin Mesoraco, Austin Hedges, Daniel Vogelbach

Just out of curiosity, is the Perez an MLB gamer or Minor league? And can you post a pic?

Comment

• sportsnbikes
        • Sep 2012

Originally posted by sportsnbikes
        Just out of curiosity, is the Perez an MLB gamer or Minor league? And can you post a pic?
        NM...the pictures didn't show up when the page loaded. After my post, I hit the back button and there they were.

Comment

• sportsnbikes
          • Sep 2012

Ok so is the Perez a minor or major league bat?

Comment

• milbautohunter
            • Jan 2014

The Perez is a minor league bat and was used by him when he was on the Burlington Bees in the Midwest League, I believe the year was 2010

Comment

Working...