PDA

View Full Version : Northwoods League Jerseys

Copa
01-04-2015, 09:38 PM
Does anyone know if teams in the Northwoods League (for those that are unaware, it's a Midwest-based college summer wood bat league) sell their jerseys?

I'm assuming teams recycle jerseys over numerous seasons, but I'm wondering if anyone has info.

Looking for anything from the Kalamazoo Growlers, Battle Creek Bombers and a couple of specific players from other teams. Thanks for any help!

cards-bats
01-05-2015, 02:34 PM
The Waterloo Bucks (Waterloo, IA) sell all of their gamers at the stadium throughout the year. There are usually a lot of carry overs from year to year.

recruiter
01-05-2015, 03:37 PM
Interesting to see the note about summer college baseball gamers.

I am affiliated with a National Baseball Congress powerhouse, the Liberal, Kansas, Bee Jays - unique nickname, for sure - and have been fortunate to land some good gamers over the years from players who've gone on to have major league careers.

jake33
01-05-2015, 04:22 PM
I may have a hook up for the Kenosha jerseys

Copa
01-10-2015, 11:10 PM
Appreciate the responses!

Along with Kalamazoo and Battle Creek, I'm looking for help with the Lakeshore Chinooks...a friend's cousin played for them the last two seasons, and I know the family would love to get their hands on one of his shirts...I've reached out to the teams, but maybe I'll try again closer to the start of the season. Thanks, again, if anyone is able to help out!

johnsontravis@ymail.com
01-12-2015, 03:08 PM
Appreciate the responses!

Along with Kalamazoo and Battle Creek, I'm looking for help with the Lakeshore Chinooks...a friend's cousin played for them the last two seasons, and I know the family would love to get their hands on one of his shirts...I've reached out to the teams, but maybe I'll try again closer to the start of the season. Thanks, again, if anyone is able to help out!

Who did you try to contact with the Chinooks? Eric Snodgrass is pretty high up in their management and very close to the rest of the front office. He runs their ticket sales so good chance you can get in contact with him even though it is the off-season. Maybe he can steer you in the right direction.

Copa
01-13-2015, 10:01 AM
I had just sent a note to their general email address...really appreciate the contact name!