PDA

View Full Version : psa/dna i wouldnt trust them for authenticating

dre707
01-13-2015, 02:13 AM
I was looking for a Ken griffey Jr autograph and was browsing eBay and saw this autographed mini helmet authenticated by psa/dna and honestly couldn't believe they would authenticate such a fake signature I'm sure you all know what griffey's auto looks like to me it's one of the nicest signatures in my opinion. I wouldn't trust them unless it's a witnessed pda/dna I mean look at this tell me what you think?

dre707
01-13-2015, 02:19 AM
The reds helmet is the one I bought the other is the psa/dna I'm guessing that as long as you pay they will authenticate it. I'm not gonna lie they do authenticate good autographs but how can you pass that???

Griffey24fan
01-23-2015, 10:17 PM
I highly doubt they authenticated that, it is an obvious forgery.

I would be interested to see the sticker on the helmet.

danesei@yahoo.com
01-23-2015, 10:39 PM
I highly doubt they authenticated that, it is an obvious forgery.

I would be interested to see the sticker on the helmet.

I also doubt that would have been authenticated by PSA. Why not show a photo of the PSA sticker and a link to the listing?

Griffey24fan
01-24-2015, 03:19 PM
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ken-Griffey-Jr-Signed-Major-League-Baseball-Autographed-Mariners-Mini-Helmet-COA-/261713014682?pt=US_Autographs&hash=item3cef4faf9a&autorefresh=true

Above is the link for the auction

danesei@yahoo.com
01-24-2015, 06:52 PM
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ken-Griffey-Jr-Signed-Major-League-Baseball-Autographed-Mariners-Mini-Helmet-COA-/261713014682?pt=US_Autographs&hash=item3cef4faf9a&autorefresh=true

Above is the link for the auction

The COA card is so out of focus that it's likely a fake. I don't understand why the PSA sticker isn't right next to the signature.

ndevlin
01-24-2015, 10:57 PM
Probably best to ask the board their thoughts first before titling your thread that way. This one was pretty easy, and probably could've been posted in the form of a question instead of pointing a finger at PSA when they more than likely never authenticated this particular piece. Don't you think?