PDA

View Full Version : Seattle Mariners FanFest *2015

tmpjets
01-23-2015, 05:30 PM
Just curious if anyone of YOU fellow members are going to be attending this event. Please feel free to post picture,topics,likes and dislikes on how this years event goes at Safeco Field.

P.S.- I am unable to attend this year, but have a wish list of a few GU items if a fellow member could pick one or two up for me. I would pay for your service if you are willing and able to do so. Thank you!

tpmariners86@yahoo.com

Rays&Mariners
01-24-2015, 09:52 PM
Hi Tmp,

Sorry, I just saw your post. Was at FF today. Went well. Packed house this year! Lots of anticipation and excitement for a great year!

I picked up an Ackley bat and a few helmets. The helmets from last year weren't authenticated until well after the season so they were list as Team Issued but obviously were game used. They had 2 Kyle Seager helmets which I thought was odd but I bought them both. I didn't look closely at them until I got home. Inside one of the helmets was a 2014 All star game decal. I'm wondering if this was his helmet from that game!

Eric

yankees506
01-25-2015, 01:27 AM
Any cano stuff?

Rays&Mariners
01-25-2015, 01:58 AM
Nothing from Cano

Eric

MyOhMy0534
01-25-2015, 02:28 AM
Any cheap Brad Miller stuff?

beef
01-25-2015, 10:06 AM
Eric, please tell me the seager helmets weren't cheap...one of the employees was supposed to save them for me and told me last night that they got "misplaced". At least they went to a good home. Nice pick up. -Ryan

Rays&Mariners
01-25-2015, 12:28 PM
Myohmy, I saw a Brad Miller helmet there. I'm not positive on the price but I think it was $75.

Ryan, Sorry about that. I had the same thing happen to me with a different helmet this year. I was told I would be contacted when it was available. Then I saw it on MLB auctions.

I can't wait to ask Seager If that was his all star game helmet and if he took the decal off the back and put it inside the helmet

Eric

tmpjets
01-25-2015, 01:05 PM
Nice pick ups on the Seager Helmets, I would have done the same. Seager,Paxton and Zunino were on my want list of GU items. Did anyone see Paxton or Zunino items at all? Keep the pics rolling fellas!

MTC
01-25-2015, 01:37 PM
Eric,
Will you shoot me an email?
Thanks.

thetruthb@gmail

thomaslynch
01-26-2015, 10:44 AM
It's a little tough to tell from the pics I've seen, but check out getty images. It looks like this helmet may be a match from July but I would need to see the sides of the helmet to know for sure. Could have been used in the ASG - again getty has some good helmet shots you can look at.

Rays&Mariners
01-26-2015, 04:21 PM
Thanks Thomas,

I'll have a look at Getty. Usually their pics are too small for me to make anything out.

Here are a couple more pics of the sides and top.

Eric

thomaslynch
01-26-2015, 08:55 PM
Well I didn't find any conclusive ASG pics, but I found a few from July that look like a good match. It is possible that he wore this in the ASG especially with the ASG sticker inside the helmet, but I just couldn't find a good enough pic of helmet details from that game.

Rays&Mariners
01-26-2015, 10:30 PM
Thanks again for checking Thomas. I had the same problem. No pic big enough or enough resolution to really check for the all star game. I did find a lot of pics with him wearing it during the year.

Eric

Rays&Mariners
02-06-2015, 05:01 PM
Here are some pics of the other Seager helmet I picked up at the fanfest. This is the one that did not have the all star game sticker inside. After doing a bit of research I'm wondering if this is the helmet he wore during the all star game.

On the front of the helmet there are 3 raised "bumps" in kind of a triangle pattern. I tried to take a pic of it. Also, here is a detail shot of Kyle at the game that I bought from photofile. Doesn't it look like the same bumps reflecting light? Does this look like a match?

Thanks
Eric

Rays&Mariners
02-06-2015, 05:03 PM
More pics of the helmet...

BamaHater
02-07-2015, 01:48 AM
Anyone know if the Mariners still have any of the Astros jerseys left from the TBTC game they did last season in Seattle? I know they went up on MLB Auctions last season but many did not sell. Long shot but you never know.