PDA

View Full Version : Orioles Fanfest 2015

geoff
02-01-2015, 01:00 AM
Nice seeing a few forum members and talking to each for a few minutes at Orioles 2015 fanfest.

Hal,Bill,Brett,and Mark.If I missed anyone I am sorry.

Thanks
Geoff

geof631@yahoo.com

thomaslynch
02-01-2015, 09:25 AM
Wondering if anyone got any good pickups this year at fanfest? I went a little crazy in the memorabilia room. Picked up game jerseys of Johan Santana, 4 K-rod (they were too good of a deal at the end of the day), Andrew Miller, and B-Rob camo. Also got a B-Rob and 2 Gausman spring training jerseys. Managed to find a Hardy hat and had it signed and then a Mark Reynolds helmet with the brim broken. Most of the jerseys and hats this year had MLB authentication on them but it was pretty much all listed as game issued (end of season - October - authentication dates probably due to a clean out of sorts)even though some so significant amounts of washing. The only 2 that I doubt were worn were the Santana (don't think he ever wore a game jersey) and camo Roberts since I believe he was injured during the camo jersey game. Was really excited to find the Miller gamer and the Gausman spring training jerseys when I got in! Machado even put a better auto this year on a ball for me than previously when he would put a tiny mm on the sweet spot. Had fun and it was another great fanfest!!

chuck70
02-01-2015, 10:17 AM
thomaslynch could you please contact me ,I have a few questions about your jerseys you got at Fanfest 2015.Thanks!!!

chuck112770@yahoo.com

Always looking for Mike Cameron, JJ Hardy,and Casey McGehee

truvalue123
02-01-2015, 11:14 AM
What were the prices like? Thanks!

thomaslynch
02-01-2015, 11:19 AM
At the start of the day the game jerseys were $200 and the Spring Training jerseys were $70. The batting helmets were $100 and they had some GU bats for $100. GU hats were $20. There was also a booth in there where they were selling some of the more premier game used jerseys like Davis, Hardy, etc. and they were anywhere from $500 - $1500. At the very end of the day when most of the better jerseys were sold already, they lowered the prices to $20 for ST jerseys and $40 for game jerseys.

metsgraphs
02-01-2015, 01:34 PM
are you interested in selling interested in the johan, krod and miller jersey

metsgraphs
02-01-2015, 01:37 PM
please email me interested in the miller and krod jersey my email is harnov99@aol.com

sc7475
02-01-2015, 11:40 PM
Does anyone possibly know how many sets did the Orioles wear of each color during the regular season?

White
Orange
Black
Gray

Thanks

geoff
02-02-2015, 03:01 AM
My pickups at fanfest are

Chris Davis game used helmet

Chris Tillman locker room nameplate
Mark Reynolds locker room nameplate
Tommy Hunter locker room nameplate
Dylan Bundy locker room nameplate
Jake Arrieta locker room nameplate

Buck Showalter 2012 game worn playoff hat
Zach Britton 2012 game used playoff hat
Jason Hammel game used hats.2 of them

Who else can share what they got at Orioles fanfest?

Thanks
Geoff

A few of these items will be for sale very soon.

geof631@yahoo.com

geoff
02-02-2015, 03:03 AM
ThomasLynch can you email me?I have a question for you about a few jerseys you have.

Thanks
Geoff

geof631@yahoo.com

Oriolesfan29
02-02-2015, 09:50 AM
Had a light FanFest this year. The quality of jerseys this year was much lower than in years past as the Orioles have gotten more smart about taking out the higher valued items and selling them for a premium. I got a 2014 Nick Hundley Orange game used jersey that is pounded with use (finally got a decent Orange jersey after a few years of trying), a Christian Walker team issued hat, and a game used lineup card from the 8/26/14 game against the Rays. From individual vendors I got a few bobbleheads and probably my favorite item from the day, a Pheonix Nats Jonathan Schoop GU bat. I believe I now have every style of bat my favorite Orioles player has used.

Oriolesfan29
02-02-2015, 09:52 AM
Had a light FanFest this year. The quality of jerseys this year was much lower than in years past as the Orioles have gotten more smart about taking out the higher valued items and selling them for a premium. I got a 2014 Nick Hundley Orange game used jersey that is pounded with use (finally got a decent Orange jersey after a few years of trying), a Christian Walker team issued hat, and a game used lineup card from the 8/26/14 game against the Rays. From individual vendors I got a few bobbleheads and probably my favorite item from the day, a Pheonix Nats Jonathan Schoop GU bat. I believe I now have every style of bat my favorite Orioles player has used.

Meant to say Phoenix Bats not Nats

jv25
02-02-2015, 03:54 PM
Interested in selling the walker hat?

ironmanfan
02-02-2015, 10:03 PM
I was able to pick up a '14 Kelly Johnson post season home/white jersey, a Nick Hundley road top, a Felix Pie hammered home/white jersey with the Mike Flanagan "Flanny" memorial patch, a 2012 Lew Ford road plus a few BP tops......Had Delmon Young sign a 2014 ALDS Game 2 (he had the game winning hit) ticket as well......All in all a good day to spend in Baltimore with my son & daughter!