Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • nicker10
    • Nov 2012

Looking for game used bats of borderline hall of fame players

I'm looking for game used bats of borderline hall of fame players like kenny lofton , jeff bagwell , and similar players. Please let me know what you have available
  • BirdsOnBat
    • Sep 2014

Re: Looking for game used bats of borderline hall of fame players

Jeff Bagwell is a top 5 first baseman of all-time. It's insane he wasn't in on the first ballot.

Comment

• STLHAMMER32
      • Sep 2009

Originally posted by BirdsOnBat
      Jeff Bagwell is a top 5 first baseman of all-time. It's insane he wasn't in on the first ballot.

Don't get me wrong I'm a Bagwell fan....but I just don't think Jeff Bagwell is better than Lou Gehrig, Jimmie Foxx, Pujols, Harmon Kilebrew and Eddie Murray

Comment

• BirdsOnBat
        • Sep 2014

Originally posted by STLHAMMER32
        Don't get me wrong I'm a Bagwell fan....but I just don't think Jeff Bagwell is better than Lou Gehrig, Jimmie Foxx, Pujols, Harmon Kilebrew and Eddie Murray
        He's not better than the first 3 but his baserunning and defense are astronomical especiallly at that position. The latter 2 were awful at those tools, plus even adjusted for era I take Bagwell at the plate over the Murray and Killebrew.

I apologize for derailing the OP's thread though, good luck with your search.

Comment

Working...