PDA

View Full Version : Looking for "Zonker"??

darylv1
01-08-2007, 07:08 PM
Looking for a person whose ebay ID is 123fresonke. Purchased a Schmidt Jacket from me on ebay on December 18th, item http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190061963553. No payment, and no communication as of late either. Filed a non-payment dispute, but he didn't respond to that either. I know he's around because he's posting here and actively bidding on items on ebay.
Michael, please have the courtesy to at least let me know if you intend to pay or not so that I can proceed with the dispute and ultimately relist the item.
Thanks
Daryl
darylv1@comcast.net

flaco1801
01-08-2007, 07:57 PM
how can you call that a mike schmidt item? maybe he sent you an email that said "its possible ill pay you" Jeff

darylv1
01-08-2007, 08:23 PM
For starters, it's autographed. Secondly, it is possible it's his. I didn't sell it as definitely being worn by him, and the auction clearly states that.

Anyway, I didn't ask for your sarcastic comments. Why do people like you even bother saying anything?

There are plenty of members of this forum that can vouch for me and the collection I've been selling.

zonker
01-08-2007, 08:26 PM
i'm here in mississippi i sent communication to you guess you didn't get it? email me directly at mcfresonke@hotmail.com and i don't care about the game used issue i like the sig and the jacket and missed out to you on the ebay auction sorry if anyboby got offended but my dad was hit by drunk driver and is in the med in memphis in surgery for a broken neck in 2 places #5 & #6 bone was shatterd so i hope everybody understands! and don't think i'm a deadbeat and don't pay for my item's whether through ebay 100% positive feedback as well as my item's at any auction so be assuered if i buy -i pay even if item is not as described when i receive "live and learn" just like everybody else! my first priority is family so i had to come and be here, besides i'm leaving my car so my mom will have a ride to and from hospital and will fly back wed. night and will be back on track by this weekend email me zonker

ham1963
01-08-2007, 11:27 PM
Zonker hope things work out for you and your family will keep you in my prayers.