PDA

View Full Version : What Ever Happened to CollegeJersey.com?

aus10dixon
02-13-2015, 08:07 AM
I started collecting game-used college football jerseys back in November, specifically, Tulane jerseys. I bought a game-used jersey off of eBay that had a small CollegeJersey.com patch near the bottom hem. I had never heard of the site, so I tried to pull it up, but the website was down.

Having done a good bit of research since then, it looks like I missed out on a great resource. Using the Wayback Machine, I was able to view their inventory from various dates. It seemed like they had at least a hundred Green Wave jerseys for sale at any given time. It kind of blew my mind considering how hard it is to find new listings for these jerseys, even on eBay.

I can't find much information on what actually happened to the company. Even searching through the forum here, about the only thing I can find is an auction lot of 1,700 jerseys that was presumed to be some of their leftover stock. It seems they stopped selling jerseys in late 2013. Does anyone know exactly what happened or why they disappeared?