PDA

View Full Version : MLb.tv

red33sox
02-21-2015, 01:10 PM
Can anyone tell me about MLb.tv? I am interested in getting it for the season, but $129 seems steep. What are some of the advantages of the service? Can I get it on my tv AND on my phone? Can I watch games from last season?

thanks

3arod13
02-22-2015, 10:18 AM
Can anyone tell me about MLb.tv? I am interested in getting it for the season, but $129 seems steep. What are some of the advantages of the service? Can I get it on my tv AND on my phone? Can I watch games from last season?

thanks

It's worth it to me. I can watch games on any computer, my ipad, my iphone, etc. They have archived games that you can watch and much more. I used it to watch games from 2009, so I could photo match a game used bat I have. Really comes in handy when I'm out in the back yard and am able to watch games on my ipad.

AWA85
02-22-2015, 02:57 PM
If you plan on watching or listening to a lot of games, it is very worth it! Do you live outside of the market of your favorite team?

red33sox
03-09-2015, 11:57 AM
I live in an area where I can watch Red Sox, Yankees and Mets games regularly but I love watching all baseball games. I enjoyed mlb network, but was looking for something a bit more "on demand"