PDA

View Full Version : Need help with uploading pic next to GUU ID

3arod13
01-10-2007, 12:04 PM
Can anyone tell me how to upload a picture next to my GUU ID? Thanks

kylehess10
01-10-2007, 04:04 PM
Click on "USER CP" up above, look on the left hand side and click on "EDIT AVATAR", then you can simply upload it from there

3arod13
01-10-2007, 04:07 PM
Click on "USER CP" up above, look on the left hand side and click on "EDIT AVATAR", then you can simply upload it from there

Kyle, Thanks! Didn't think anyone was going to help! Much appreciated!

Tony

3arod13
01-10-2007, 04:09 PM

Can't figure out why someone I view threads and see pictures next to id's, and sometimes they're not there. Wonder if I need to change or turn something on?

ChrisCavalier
01-10-2007, 04:27 PM
Can't figure out why someone I view threads and see pictures next to id's, and sometimes they're not there. Wonder if I need to change or turn something on?
Hello Tony,

Sorry I wasn't able to respond to your question earlier today as I was tied up this morning (PST)....thanks Kyle for providing the info for adding an avatar.

In terms of viewing avatars, I don't think you need to set anything. Are you saying that sometimes you see an image for a particular user and the same image is not there other times? If so, we will have to check that out. However, please remember that only members who have added avatars will have images next to their login names. It may simply be a matter of certain members not having added images.

Please let me know if that answers your question.

Sincerely,
Chris Cavalier

3arod13
01-10-2007, 04:37 PM
Hello Tony,

Sorry I wasn't able to respond to your question earlier today as I was tied up this morning (PST)....thanks Kyle for providing the info for adding an avatar.

In terms of viewing avatars, I don't think you need to set anything. Are you saying that sometimes you see an image for a particular user and the same image is not there other times? If so, we will have to check that out. However, please remember that only members who have added avatars will have images next to their login names. It may simply be a matter of certain members not having added images.

Please let me know if that answers your question.

Sincerely,
Chris Cavalier

Chris, Thanks! I rebooted my computer and now I can see the pics next to the id's. Mine showed up. Thanks for the help.

On another note, this is truly a great forum. I wish I found it sooner. If is wasn't for this site, my two arod bats, which ASI stated as 1997 vice 1998 in their LOA's, I wouldn't have known to get them correct. The knowledge in this forum is great! Kudos to all! Tony

3arod13
01-10-2007, 04:40 PM
Chris, Thanks! I rebooted my computer and now I can see the pics next to the id's. Mine showed up. Thanks for the help.

Odd. I rebooted my computer, logged onto this site, opened the response, and saw all pics next to the id's. Clicked onto a different thread, and now I can no longer see them in any thread anymore. Wonder why? Tony