PDA

View Full Version : New 2007 Game Used Universe Membership Programs

ChrisCavalier
01-11-2007, 02:35 PM
Hello Everyone,

I wanted to take a moment to let everyone know we have just released our new 2007 Game Used Universe membership programs. We have worked very hard to design the programs in a way that provides unsurpassed value to our members and we are thrilled to continue our quest to empower memorabilia collectors and make the hobby a better place for everyone.

The new membership packages can be viewed on our subscription page that can be accessed through the following link:

https://www.gameuseduniverse.com/store/

While you can see all the membership benefits on the subscription page, I wanted to list a few highlights here to explain the changes from our previous memberships. They include the following:

We are now offering 3 membership types...Complimentary, Basic and Premium.
The 'Basic' Membership was added for non-bat collectors who may want access to paid areas of the site but do not want to buy Vince Malta's book or have access to the online player charts.
All paid memberships will include two FREE subscriptions to Beckett Elite (a $20 value).
Both the 'Basic' and 'Premium" Memberships have a $19.95/year renewal rate.
We are also now offering Vince Malta's book as a stand-alone product.
Given a number of factors including the book's production cost, Vince Malta has decided to change the retail cost of the book to $39.95 (GUU had no involvement in determining the book's cover price).Please feel free to let me know if you have any questions about the new 2007 membership packages. Once again, we are delighted to offer these membership programs in an effort to show we were created for the benefit of the collecting community.

Sincerely,
Christopher Cavalier
Office - 925.552.8023
Cell - 925.413.1429