Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 34swtns
    • Apr 2006

1994 Chicago Bears Throwback Jerseys

Just picked this one up recently and was wondering if anybody here had any info about the '94 TB jerseys. I know they were used in 3 games during the season. Does anyone know if they were made available to the general public as retail authentics? I have seen examples of screen printed replicas of these in the past. I've also seen 3 other examples of this type of jersey with the team/75th Anniv. tagging....a Kramer, a Spellman and another Zorich, identical to this one. This one doesn't show any game use so I would assume it would be considered team issued. Any info would be apreciated as the seller knew even less about it than I did!

• 34swtns
    • Apr 2006

Re: 1994 Chicago Bears Throwback Jerseys

Nothing but the sound of crickets.
    Tumbleweeds blow through the silent landscape.

Some of us could really use an all-football forum......somewhere.

Comment

• 34swtns
      • Apr 2006

Anybody?

Hello? Is this thing on?...(taps microphone).
      Wow, tough room.

Comment

• indyred
        • May 2006

I'm not a 94 throwback expert, but it was a great promotion. I think it varied by team for retail authentics. Pretty sure the Cowboys had retail authentics for the double star. Would the Bears even make Zorich for a retail version? Not sure who were the more popular player's on that team. It is a great looking jersey. Some teams had some real crazy looks. The Steelers one was sweet. Did teams have both a home and road version.

Comment

• JunkYardDogs5450
          • Dec 2007

How about that Spellman 94' that just went for over $550. I wanted that BAD!

Comment

Working...