Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JRocker49
    • Jan 2007

ken golem issuing refunds

to all the individuals i owe money too there are a few on here i nned your addresses so i can send them out keelsox, kj and i think it was sox win in chicago please get them to me asap at airtron1@hotmail.com sorry guys for the alias but this was the only way for me to get the information to refund them there money im trying to make right
  • kj33706
    • Jun 2006

Re: ken golem issuing refunds

good luck everybody getting a refund, it won't happen

Comment

• jon_8_us
      • May 2006

Originally posted by JRocker49
      to all the individuals i owe money too there are a few on here i nned your addresses so i can send them out keelsox, kj and i think it was sox win in chicago please get them to me asap at airtron1@hotmail.com sorry guys for the alias but this was the only way for me to get the information to refund them there money im trying to make right
      I have seen this email address before.And it was all bad.Why is this person allowed to continue on this site?
      jon
      Always looking for Manny Ramirez game used items

Comment

• sportscentury
        • Nov 2005

I'm with KJ. Let's see how many people fall for this.
        Always looking for top NBA game worn items of superstar and Hall-of-Fame-caliber players (especially Kobe, LeBron, MJ, Curry and Durant). Also looking for game worn items of all players from special events (e.g., All Star Game, NBA Finals, milestone games, etc.). Please contact me at gameusedequip2@hotmail.com. Thank you.

Comment

• mvandor
          Banned
          • Apr 2007

Back story for us noobs please?

Comment

• Jags Fan Dan
            • Apr 2007

Check this thread for back story:

Comment

• sportscentury
              • Nov 2005

Originally posted by mvandor
              Back story for us noobs please?
              Here is my personal favorite:

If you do a search for "Golem" you will find endless threads about him on GUF.
              Always looking for top NBA game worn items of superstar and Hall-of-Fame-caliber players (especially Kobe, LeBron, MJ, Curry and Durant). Also looking for game worn items of all players from special events (e.g., All Star Game, NBA Finals, milestone games, etc.). Please contact me at gameusedequip2@hotmail.com. Thank you.

Comment

• skipcareyisfat
                • Nov 2005

The name says it all...
                Attached Files
                "The knowledge that this guy has in his head, some of you would never be able to comprehend."

Comment

• sportscentury
                  • Nov 2005

KJ, thomecollector, and others:

Would you please list Golem's various eBay userids? I'd like to add them to my blocked bidder list. Thank you,

Reid

Comment

• cjmedina1
                    • Oct 2005

Reid

Logn time no here from you hope all is well on your end.I have a question for you.How do you use the bidder block list?This is the first time I heard of this.Thanks,Also keep me in mind if you come across any Mac Gamers ESP sign gamers

Carlie Medina III

carliemedinaiii@sbcglobal.net

Comment

• sportscentury
                      • Nov 2005

Carlie,

Nice to hear from you. Here you go:

This is an absolutely essential feature on eBay - great way to protect yourself from known frauds and trouble makers.

It's rare that I pick up a Mac item any more, but I'll keep you in mind of course.

Best,
                      Reid

Comment

Working...