Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • swainer
    • Feb 2012

Lance Parrish Game Used Items

I'm looking to see what is out there. I know there is an Angels jersey with the All Star game patch and a blue Phillies jersey with the sleeves cut. I'd love to know where they are at even if you aren't interested in selling. I'm also looking for a Phillies road, Mariners Road, Pirates home (he wore #5 and it has the all star game patch) any Tigers game used jerseys and a game used glove. Not looking for much

Thanks for your time!

Peace,

John
    Always interested in Lance Parrish game used items. Looking for any Tigers game used jersey, game used glove, road Mariners jersey, and 94 Pirates home jersey. Contact me at john.swainer at gmail dot com
  • swainer
    • Feb 2012

Re: Lance Parrish Game Used Items

Bump. Anyone have any Big Wheel items?

Thanks!
    Always interested in Lance Parrish game used items. Looking for any Tigers game used jersey, game used glove, road Mariners jersey, and 94 Pirates home jersey. Contact me at john.swainer at gmail dot com

Comment

• swainer
      • Feb 2012

Bump. Please let me know what is out there!

Peace,

John

Comment

• swainer
        • Feb 2012

Post Parrish Bobblehead day bump. I'd love to see what you have even if you aren't interested in selling!

Thanks!

John

Comment

• swainer
          • Feb 2012

Big Wheel Bump!

Enjoy your weekend!

Peace!

John

Comment

• swainer
            • Feb 2012

Wanted to see if any has any Lance Parrish game used items. I'm really looking for the #3 Mariners road jersey that Phil sold a year or two ago and a 94 Pirates Home jersey with the All Star game patch. For those on Facebook, please check out my Lance Parrish game used page.

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Peace,

John

Comment

Working...