Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 3arod13
    • Apr 2006

Legit Cal Ripken Jr Game Used Bat?

thought about it, but not enough time to research. Two things made me hesitate: #8 on knob looks different on other bats I've seen, and the price. One of those moments where I wonder, "did one get away?"

Regards, Tony

sigpic

~I'm sorry, I can't hear you....my World Series Ring is making too much NOISE! - Alex Rodriguez~
  • sportsnbikes
    • Sep 2012

Re: Legit Cal Ripken Jr Game Used Bat?

I tend to think that when a seller doesn't put in any sort of description whatsoever, then it's not legit.

Comment

• Buccaneer Madden
      • Sep 2014

Originally posted by sportsnbikes
      I tend to think that when a seller doesn't put in any sort of description whatsoever, then it's not legit.
      That's what I tend to think as well. If it was legit it should have a hell of a lot better description than that.

Comment

• 3arod13
        • Apr 2006

I did receive this response, after the auction ended: Just selling stuff for a friend who lost her husband recently. She just wanted to unload the stuff quickly, so I'm selling stuff cheap . Plus with no COA not going to sell as high.

I'm still curious what the Cal Ripken Jr. experts think about the bat. Also, I haven't seen any Cal Ripken Jr. signatures like the one on the bat. He usually writes a pretty clean and solid signature.

Regards, Tony

sigpic

~I'm sorry, I can't hear you....my World Series Ring is making too much NOISE! - Alex Rodriguez~

Comment

• ironmanfan
          • Sep 2005

the bat & signature look good to me......i'm sorry I missed this one!

Comment

• 3arod13
            • Apr 2006

Originally posted by ironmanfan
            the bat & signature look good to me......i'm sorry I missed this one!
            Ouch! Not what I wanted to hear! Sometimes we win, sometimes we lose. Bummer! Thanks!!!!
            Regards, Tony

sigpic

Comment

• ironmanfan
              • Sep 2005

Originally posted by 3arod13
              Ouch! Not what I wanted to hear! Sometimes we win, sometimes we lose. Bummer! Thanks!!!!
              I'm thinking we'll see this back on eBay or in an auction sometime soon.

Comment

Working...