PDA

View Full Version : Information on Goldin Auctions Premium Event 7/31 National Auction- Limited to 100 Lots.accepting consignments

KGoldin
04-30-2015, 01:35 PM
Hello All
We are going to be sending out a flyer shortly but wanted to give everyone here an early heads up (I seem to do that a lot!)

Our July/August auction is going to be in two sessions, Like our Babe Ruth 100th Anniversary last year.
Session 1 is an EXCLUSIVE PREMIUM AUCTION Live from the National Convention in Chicago July 31st. This is limited to 100 LOTS ONLY, each with a value of $10,000 or higher.

Session 2 will end Sat Aug 8th and will be a separate book that ships along with the premium auction (just like the Ruth Auction)

We are now accepting consignments for BOTH auctions.
There is a SPECIAL TWIST for game used collectors this auction
We are going to have the first auction where A GAME USED BAT OF EVERY MEMBER OF THE 500 HR CLUB IS REPRESENTED.
If you are a game used bat collector, this will be the auction for you.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR CONSIGNMENTS FOR THIS AUCTION.
If you have a key 500 home run club bat you wish to place into the auction, please contact me directly, as well as contact me if you have an item that you think would fit into the premium auction
ken@goldinauctions.com
If you have worked with chris or another consignment director in the past, contact them for all other items.
thanks
Ken Goldin

KGoldin
05-01-2015, 01:14 PM
We are also looking for key Chicago related items
for example, we can use a Jordan game used Jersey, either Bulls LOA , MEARS 10 or Photo Matched.